Biomare guide

The how to's (posting only allowed by Cerberus members)

Moderator: Smacdevil

Biomare guide

Postby DoctorLeo » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:03 am

I dont see any guide here for foremans. Guess I better check AO forums. I have now explored, I think, most places it will let me in. Is anyone up for foremans? I can't do all alone, and still looking for guide. Maybe someone can post a guide here while I am at school... but if not I will find. Thanks, Lyn for your post but that site did not help me much.

Leo

Edited by Smacdevil:
Last edited by DoctorLeo on Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
***LIFE WITHOUT RISK IS NO LIFE AT ALL***
Out on the Prairie hiding from Tornadoes. Don't need to meet Dorothy today and I dont trust the Wizard.
DoctorLeo

Postby lynett » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:26 am

--
cu
lyn
lynett

Sorry

Postby DoctorLeo » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:45 pm

I am not sure how to change the post name. I will try. Sorry Psy. Never thought of that and Thanks, Lyn, for the link. Not much help to me. I was told you have to shoot cameras or something 1st. then get something to get something to go to major parts. I have done all I can in areas I can go, but cant figure out how to get to areas I am not allowed. Oh well, maybe I can go there and find a team.

Leoanin. Getting back on his Buffalo and trying again.
Out on the Prairie hiding from Tornadoes. Don't need to meet Dorothy today and I dont trust the Wizard.
DoctorLeo

Re: Sorry

Postby Kid » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:12 pm

DoctorLeo wrote:I am not sure how to change the post name. I will try. Sorry Psy. Never thought of that and Thanks, Lyn, for the link. Not much help to me. I was told you have to shoot cameras or something 1st. then get something to get something to go to major parts. I have done all I can in areas I can go, but cant figure out how to get to areas I am not allowed. Oh well, maybe I can go there and find a team.

Leoanin. Getting back on his Buffalo and trying again.

I remember some of it,. but its been a while. If I'm logged in tomorrow, I'll help if I can. Assuming I have a toon within the level range.
-The Doc that runs away lives to die another day.
-I am not prejudiced againts Omni's. I hate everyone equally.
-My computer goes down on me more often than my girlfriend.

==Kidkungfu
==Kidonatural
==Kidmeta
Kid

ok

Postby DoctorLeo » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:25 pm

i am only one in org now. i think my lvl. contracted maybe. i hope so guess I am alone doing it
DoctorLeo

Postby Saudonan » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:56 pm

I've got tekman - 65ish eng at the moment who should really visit foremans soon. I'll probably wait until a bit after LE launches though. Focusing on saud at the moment
Saudonan

Postby trgeorge » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:52 am

"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Thanks TR

Postby DoctorLeo » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:43 am

Yep that is what I need!!!Now can do it I think. Maybe like Saud i will concentrate on Doc this week, too.
DoctorLeo

Return to AO guides