how to get LE upgrades fast

The how to's (posting only allowed by Cerberus members)

Moderator: Smacdevil

how to get LE upgrades fast

Postby Schan » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:34 am

finding upgrades for LE armor and weapons can be a pain in the a¤s. here are some tips on how obtain them faster.

first of all. you probably already know this, but you need
-2 upgrades for armor
-5 for weapons
-after what i have heard upgrades for a QL 300 armor/weapon must be QL 45+. not sure if that is confirmed.

easiest way to get it is to team up with as many as possible but have one spot open for a low/mid lvl (in lvl range). this person will provide missons to every teammember.

misson provider updates a mish and one of the members enter. let the team know he/she is in and misson provider deletes misson and gets a new one. now a new member enters and so it goes on.

misson provider stays close to Reqrutior all the time so he/she faster can update misson for teammembers

every team member will run straight to boss(dont mind other mobs its only time consuming) and if he find something he doesnt need he'll let the team know. if one of the team members can use it. both of them run outside and the person who killed boss hand key over the person who need the loot. remember to remove old keys before you get key to misson with loot.

i think that was it. happy hunting :)

edit: providers key isnt nodrop and its tradeable
Last edited by Schan on Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec,Couis

, advstuff
Schan

Postby Smacdevil » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:51 am

Nice tips, I had no idea of this :o
Smacdevil

Sounds good

Postby DoctorLeo » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:18 pm

I can't believe more haven't thought about that!! But does the Boss stay open long enough to do all that? run out trade keys and get back... What about us that will get lost going to the Boss?? LOL. But worth a try, 1st I have to get something to upgrade I guess.
***LIFE WITHOUT RISK IS NO LIFE AT ALL***
Out on the Prairie hiding from Tornadoes. Don't need to meet Dorothy today and I dont trust the Wizard.
DoctorLeo

Postby Schan » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:27 am

you shouldnt worry that boss will despawn he stays open quite long and it has never been a problem in any of my teams

when it comes to getting lost. LE missons, atleast 160ish ones are small so it shouldnt be a problem finding button :)
Dec,Couis

, advstuff
Schan

Return to AO guides