Join up for a strike upon evil!

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Join up for a strike upon evil!

Postby Cogs » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:58 pm

This coming Saturday, I will be leading a force into Perpetual Wastelands, to strike down the cyborg threat up there, to prevent and retreive any technology the cyborg infestation might have gained on the precious token board technology undertaken by miss Savoy and her R.U.R organization. Details can be found here:

Neutral Token Board Tech.

Should you wish to volunteer for this, make sure your affairs are in order, as I can not guarantee that this will be anything but a one way trip!

Let us rise to this occasion, and laugh in the face of danger, noble warriors of Cerberus!
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Flameforge » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:44 pm

These cyborg abominations have been struck down many a time in the past, yet still they keep up their incessant threat against the inhabitants of Rubi-Ka.

Let's hope such a unifed force, striking on many fronts, will be the greatest set-back the 'borgs have seen yet.

Since I won't be able to scare them into submission with my ghetto pants, I guess my skull club will just have to do.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Jpegg » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:44 pm

Yes !!!!!!!!!

and I will rise up, equipped with harsh language and an intimidating scary frown... oh and my errr rifle to do battle with these abominations.

ROOOOAAAAAARRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jpegg

Postby Selavi » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:58 pm

*wakes up early in the morning by a distress call on the intercom*

Looks like there is no rest for the wicked eh? Well those Terminators wannabes shall learn the real meaning of doomsday...the hard way. Time to smurf up!
They call this war a cloud over our nation.
Man made this weather, and now he is standing in the rain, saying ”Shit! Its raining!”
Selavi

Postby Gearsoul » Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:10 am

*click click CLACK*

*the sound of mechanical whirring breaks through the static of an old sounding sub-galactic communication array*

*buzz*...-rah here. I just got the message that Cogs sent out. Something about helping to take down some of the Cyborgs in Perpetual Wastelands I hear. I can't say I know...*crackle*....-ot about the ones out that way, but if you are...*buzzzzzz*...-eed of another Engineer my tools are art your...*buzz*...-ervice.

*the sound cuts out for a moment...a strange silence...and then the crackle of the comm coming back to life emits over the comm*

...-uess that means I'll have to train a little harder this week. -Steel Skin- has been a little antsy as it is. Keeps saying that she's been wanting more of a challenge. She even had the nerve to drag me along while she played bodyguard for TrGeorge around some of the more prominent creatures (Dynacamp bosses) of Belial.
She'll be...*crack*...-appy to hear I'll be taking her out a bit more this week. Until this weekend, my...*buzz*...-ends.

*the comm system cuts out just as a crash erupts in the background*

-Steel Skin-!!!

-Gearsoul

OOC Note: I'll be trying to get up to the point where my TS and MC TL cap again. That's...what...160ish? Wish me luck!
Gearsoul

Postby Cipheer » Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:04 pm

I shall bring The beer !
"Computer games don't affect kids
I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
- Kristian Wilson Nintendo Inc
Cipheer

Return to Roleplaying and the arts