Conditions of Surrender

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Postby Timkin » Thu Feb 07, 2002 6:31 pm

I offer these terms to Cogs. And those affiliated with him? You shall be allowed to live if you abide by these terms..

1. You shall be exiled out of all territories that are under my control, including but not limited to Old Athen, Athen West, Athen Shire, and Aegean?

2. You shall submit a public apology to RKFF

3. You shall pay restitution to RKFF in the amount of 12,000,000 credits

4. Cogs shall get in his knees be the Tir grid terminal and kiss my buttocks.

The alternative as death, so conceder the options before you respond.. Once you concede we can all go about continuing with our lives in peace?

Truly yours,

Timkin
Timkin

Postby Cogs » Thu Feb 07, 2002 8:48 pm

Again I see your dillusions of grandure. I cannot beleive your affiliates cannot see thru your facade! Must be the general lack of iq you all display.
First of all, what kind of threat is death??
You have no means of instigating perma-death, Timkin, so your threats are as meaningful as last years snow.

There can be no doubt you are viewed as a traitor in the highest circles, Timkin, so I suggest for your own good that you cease this silly crusade before you hurt someone close and dear to you!

Cogs
Unaffiliated clanner
Cogs

Postby Timkin » Fri Feb 08, 2002 7:40 am

There is no point in your jibber-jabber... You are just stalling, thinking that time will help your cause... It will not...

I also find it hard to believe I can be viewed as a trairor... Treason against who...? My honesty, loaylty, and dedication to the truth are virtues... They are things you would not understand.. You are out of touch..

You should also take my threats more seriously... I am resourceful enough to to devise adaquit punnishment for you and you misguided followers... You will only wish it was death...

Again.. I advise you to surrender... NOW!!

Timkin

p.s. To Cogs's followers... It is not too late for you... I offer amnesty for those who defect, and wish to free themselves from cogs's control...
Timkin

Postby Cogs » Sat Feb 09, 2002 3:03 am

Decree:
I have as of today decided to step down my activities to protect those close to me from this lunatic. I will no longer be affiliated with the RKFF in any way whatsoever. There is a limit to how much one can subject oneself and others to, and it has been reached.
So, Timkin, if you so choose to view it, you win. I step down.

Cogs
Unaffiliated clanner.
Cogs

Postby Mamasboy » Sat Feb 09, 2002 3:21 am

Tis is Mamasboy! I am back, and I am in shock at what has taken place behind my back. The moment I step away, chaos reigns.

Cogs: I am disappointed in you! I have been informed, and though we agreed on the reform, you may have been to hasty. And, where is your leadership when it comes to this Timkin? Good thing I am back, order must be reinstated.

And, Timkin: I hope you are one that can be reasoned with. What you have done, Sir, is unforgivable. I am the undisputed leader of RKFF, and though taking a break to restore myself and leave power to Cogs, you have no right to take and use the proud name of Rubi-Ka Freedom Fighters as your own. From what I hear, your motives are not to noble in addition. I wish to meet you asap, to end this farce.

I am back, and I will yet again lead the Rubi-Ka Freedom Fighters on the way to freedom.
Mamasboy2
Mamasboy

Return to Roleplaying and the arts