The lonely hearts club - People seeking mates, friends, sexs

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Postby Felicity » Wed Mar 20, 2002 5:49 am

To answer up on the very high demand (ohyeah :smile: ) for a place to get intouch with people to get, hrm more personal with, I decided it is my duty as officer of Internal Affairs to take initiative for a special thread for this.

Here you you can browse for possible friends, mates or maybe even partners for life. You can ofcourse also post a message telling people you are available for business too :smile:

Have fun!
Felicity

Postby Mamasboy » Wed Mar 20, 2002 5:54 am

This Atrox bum is unavailable!!

Mamasboy2
Mamasboy

Postby Felicity » Wed Mar 20, 2002 5:59 am

Doctor, Solitus, currently lvl58 seeking male. I like cosy nights by the fire, dancing, trips out in the wilderness and killing highlevel mobs. Open for marriage too if you're the right man...
Felicity

Postby Cogs » Wed Mar 20, 2002 6:01 am

Hmm, weird. well, couldnt move or delete it, in response to Felicitys wish to have it moved.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cogs on 2002-03-20 17:54 ]</font>
Cogs

Postby Felicity » Wed Mar 20, 2002 6:53 am

On 2002-03-20 15:01, Cogs wrote:
This is your President speaking!
I am ratifying a few new laws, though it should not really be necessary! It should be self-evident, but here goes:
1) All women of RKFF must go thru approval with me!
2) No woman of RKFF may offer her services to anyone until after she has been thoroughly tested by me!
3) No woman of RKFF may wear underwear. Availability and easy access is a must!
4) Finally, all men will be allowed to test the women of RKFF only after I have done so!

Your president has spoken!

With all due respect sir:
1. This post is not a message telling you seek a partner, thus it does not belong in this thread.
2. Laws should be posted in the members only area.
3. If you want a male only guild, just go ahead and make laws like that. I would most probably not stay in a sexistic guild like that.
4. Tell me this is a joke, because I have very high thoughts about you generally. Statements like this however is a tad bit strong for my taste and it might make you loose your otherwize so high status in my book. Also I may question your judgement in more serious matters if this continues.
5. Grow up!
Felicity

Postby Cogs » Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:52 am

Well, Felicity dear, to answer your point 4 first; of course it is a joke! how could it be anything else??
To answer point 5; NEVER! I refuse to grow up, deal with it.
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Archm » Wed Mar 20, 2002 2:59 pm

I think we need a new positon created in the RKFF called relationship councler(For Cogs and Felicity).I think Felicity was deeply hurt after the engagement to Mamasboy2 fell through. She is still hurting from that situation but i also think Cogs likes Felicity and this post is an example of Forplay in my book.

A small observation: Cogs I think you like the chase. So you chase a women and once you catch her you start to lose interest. Felicity, You want to feel Secure so you find a man who desires you and you latch on to him. When you are not his main desire anymore you still need and crave that desire. If there is a break up in the relationship you will continue to try to be with him in subtle ways giving him subtle hints. You will try to find this need of desire in the last person who fulfilled it. which in my opinion is Cogs/Mamas. That is the reason for this Forplay :razz:

PS: This is for fun (not r/l) :smile: :smile: :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Archm on 2002-03-21 00:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Archm on 2002-03-21 00:08 ]</font>
Archm
General Military/Advisor

Postby Hejiro » Wed Mar 20, 2002 3:23 pm

Male Solitus Adventurer, 6'2, dark skin/hair/eyes, seeks friends. A little rough, but can be charming. Enjoys the desert, sand storms, swimming, partying, small furry animals.

Send 100 cred in a self-addressed envelope if you wish for a photo.
Hejiro

Postby Techomo » Wed Mar 20, 2002 3:32 pm

Male solitus engineer, seeking pet... umm, I mean female. Likes metal, nuts and bolts and shafts and trimmers and things. Dislikes sand, water, strenuous exercise. Enjoys quiet dinners, fine wines, and that pollen-food stuff.

Any women responding to /pet commands, please contact me.
Techomo

Postby Techomo » Wed Mar 20, 2002 4:13 pm

Eewww... Hejiro?? "Small furry animals"? You sick nature-boy.
Techomo

Postby Hejiro » Wed Mar 20, 2002 4:29 pm

Hey pal, if you don't respect the rights of leets and reets, that's your issue.

You shouldn't be bagging me when you're the one after submissive-slave-pet-women... and metallic sex toys or whatever
Hejiro

Postby Archm » Wed Mar 20, 2002 4:55 pm

Atrox,8'7,Solider, hobbies include: Helping newbies,fighting for freedom and justice, building armies, having fun, collecting Soilders weapons and enjoying the people in this guild. It is truly an honor for me to be among you all and to be your General I just want to say thanks.

PS: I have had a great time playing AO because of you and I hope it continues. :smile:
Archm
General Military/Advisor

Postby Coldraven » Sat Mar 23, 2002 3:56 am

Good looking, sexy Martial Artist looking for a friend for romantic dinners under the moon and a nice walk on the beach.

And maybe some monster smashing and token hunting...

:razz:
----------------------
Coldraven
Coldraven

Postby Hejiro » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:16 am

Hey guys... is anyone interested in a 'blind date' type thing?? All willing participants put their name down and, assuming there's enough guys and gals to go around, they're randomly matched up for a night out dining, dancing, whatever.

Just a thought. Could be fun.
Hejiro

Postby Hejiro » Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:04 pm

*shrug* Well I thought it could've been good......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hejiro on 2002-03-26 22:05 ]</font>
Hejiro

Next

Return to Roleplaying and the arts