The lonely hearts club - People seeking mates, friends, sexs

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Postby replay » Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:48 am

70'th ranked crat nano, likes flying around just to see whats out there, dont mind sitting at a reclaim just to see the sights, looking for a lady that wouldn't mind possibly visiting reclaim as well just to listen to the medusa's sing at sunset. if you don't like me after the first date, well, thats what mind control nanos are for :D j/k about that one...
replay

Why the ladies don't post here...

Postby yisuncha » Sun Dec 15, 2002 9:54 pm

We all have submissive pets that follow us around... I have three! And they aren't turned off by the fact that I'm carrying two leets around by their tails. They also don't mind that I DO wear underwear...and hard armor...

Maybe that shining chastity waist implant is a deterrent to dating... :o

Yi Sun Cha
yisuncha

Postby Hejiro » Mon Dec 16, 2002 12:15 am

Chastity implant! *rolls on the floor laughing* That's great :D
Hejiro

Postby Flameforge » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:11 pm

Hejiro wrote:Hey guys... is anyone interested in a 'blind date' type thing?? All willing participants put their name down and, assuming there's enough guys and gals to go around, they're randomly matched up for a night out dining, dancing, whatever.

I still think this would be awesome to do. Maybe even more possible if it was an EG thing. What do you guys think? Should I try to get one organised?

(Gee this thread is a laugh!)
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby BigSwede » Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:40 pm

Yeah I thinkyou should. It's a great idea!

Sign me up for a blind date willya? I'm lonely! :roll:
BigSwede

Postby Cogs » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:49 am

It sounds great, m8......I have come to a few personal conclusions on the social scene....Im sure youre gonna see them evolve with Cogs as time progresses... :-?
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Vixentrox » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:53 am

Can always look here for those that interested:

http://www.ao-outzone.com
Vixentrox

Postby Cogs » Mon Jun 16, 2003 8:33 am

Umm...are you promoting the gay scene here? Well...it seems to me that the lesbian community of RK is alarmingly big...but, I guess Ill keep searching for a woman that will stick to her man, as I will stick to her. It seems to me that everywhere you turn on Rubi-Ka these days, the ladies are cooin each other...and the men run around like love-sick dogs...I guess thats what the war has done to us....noone wants children anymore....

So, I...Cogs, being of sound mind and body, just want a real woman...one that dont look upon every other female as a sex toy, but knows what she wants in a man. I cannot relate to all this free spiritedness anymore when it comes to relationships..call me ole-fashioned, but thats just who I am.
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Flameforge » Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:40 pm

Vixentrox wrote:Can always look here for those that interested:
http://www.ao-outzone.com

Interesting site. I'd not seen that one before.

The "guys' names in one hat, girls' names in another" idea is simple... now there's this aspect I'd not thought about/considered...
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Flameforge » Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:44 pm

Cogs wrote:It seems to me that everywhere you turn on Rubi-Ka these days, the ladies are cooin each other...and the men run around like love-sick dogs...

Perhaps they are tired of being chased by all the "love-sick dogs".... I dunno.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Talen » Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:08 am

6'6 crat, male opifex breed,
Okay first off I would like to say this..In my profession I exercise control over most situations. large groups of omni with bloodlust in the eyes, anun tearers laying in wait for a tend morsul.
Though out all aspects of my life of adventure i exercise a tight control, and for that reason i want a woman whom i can't control. I want a big woman, I want the kind of woman who considers CAS daily wear, and Div 9s, and sharpened yalma bumpers Valentines Day Gifts. I want a woman who could hand me my ass at the Arena. No I don't want a babying little doc slapping bandaids on me, or a dirty little nature woman. No I want a woman who causes your mouth to water as she shifts her 45kilogram gun into full auto, a woman who has to whip blood off herself after a long days work. :D
The kind of woman who doesn't consider it sex unless she sends you butt naked to the reclaim. Yah or the kind of woman who can drop a nuke on you the size of Old Athens.
I suppose all in all the kind of woman you have to be careful around and give complete control over, would give me a pleasent surprise to not always be expected to take control of things, and disfuse every situation. :lol:
Juts send me a tell so i can see you. Only sexy, dangerous mamas apply please :o
Talen

Postby Cogs » Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:26 am

hot dang!! You should meet Lexxusstreak....not sure she is onplanet these days though...
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Cogs » Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:34 am

((disclaimer: the above rantings are purely IC, of course...and have no bearing on my views on the gay community RL. I couldnt care les what ppl do sexually, as long as Im not expected to like it :) . Personally, I subscribe to the hetero way...cant really imagine anything else))
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Vixentrox » Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:54 am

(Lexusstreak ebayed her account. So...Lexusstreak, Shizara, Mikomystiqiue, and a few others are not her.)
Vixentrox

Postby Dandelions » Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:53 pm

Muhh... what is det "seks" thingy every squishy keeps ramblin' about. I dunno an' I dun care, me Atrox... dem means bein epicine an all. So.

Still. I wunt to set up an ad also, too:

Young Atrox Enforcer with a penchant for haute couture is looking for models willing to present his new Fall 29477 fashion line. Various grid-magazines dubbed him a new "brute force in the fashion world".

Omnipolitan 04/29477: "Citing such grand names as Flavio Miiir in his design elements, his astute vision and mixing of warrior society gear with quotes from classical fashion themes makes him a young talent we will have to look out for in times to come."

Gridphreak underground mag: "Polka dots on steroids!"

Gluttony mag: "Finally! Someone who looks after us. Only Dandelions can make you look sexah in a grey leaves lingerie outfit."

N00bz Digest: "Whoa. That dude can actually make you look cool in a nail armor pants combined with Flak body armour and Monster Sunglasses."

Dandelions, the new, hot name in avantgarde fashion design, will be accepting applications from any and all genders and races. Above market pay is guaranteed. Interested parties please apply with a full photographic portfolio.

So... det sums it up... uhm... de Inteli... Intlegijen... eh... dem Smart Buff has stopped working. Dang!

Dandelions
"Polka dots? Joo tell me joo dun like dem Polka dots on my shorts, huh? Ok, squishy... *SPLAT*"

Dandelions having an argument over his fashion taste with an unnamed man
Dandelions

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying and the arts