Calls of the mind...

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Calls of the mind...

Postby Volais » Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:09 pm

The night was young. John had just made his was to a Redeemed city in Elysium. The extra rest would be nice, he hadnt slept in ages. Yet something troubled him. Re had been getting these.....vision lately. He couldnt understand them...a massive jumble of thoughts, of Images. The dessert, Athen in ruins, Tir, Xyther, creatures he had never seen......it all made no since to him...and these images were happining more and more the last few days.

He had just dozed off to sleep when a voice entered his mind. "Soon....soon I shall come for you...you will follow...soon....".

"Who are you?" He looked around...the message repeated over and over in his mind...as if it were a broken record. "What do you want from me?!" The voice wouldnt stop...it grabbed hold of his mind and would not let go.
And as suddenly as it came...it stopped..."What was that? Volais looked around and saw no one. He laid down tried to fall asleep...he couldnt keep the message out of his head...he said it to himself over and over. "Yet another mystery.....why Is all this happining to me. All I wanted was my lost friend." Time drifted on..an John slowly fell asleep, the message still playing in his mind.
Volais

Postby Volais » Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:11 pm

ok....background...i logged on and got this odd message from this guy....so i wrote about it. Im gonna try and track down this guy...why does he want me is what i want to know
Volais

Return to Roleplaying and the arts