Diaries of an Agent

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Postby Mamasboy » Tue Oct 16, 2001 1:28 am

Hi friends, Ratsclaw here. Well, yesterday was my first sober day here on Rubi-Ka. The last few months after my training was finished, I've been having a hard time adjusting to life on Rubi-Ka. I must admit the fear of death was in me! It all came to the point where I was summoned by Mamasboy and told to shape up or ship out. Suffice to say I chose the former, and was happy to find the support of Buffy, who helped me get through the first day. To keep my thoughts off the bottle, I decided to run some missions, both to learn more and to face the burning fear of death inside of me. My first faltering steps into the complex containing my first mission were harrowing, but I had to forget those thoughts rather quickly, as the enemy was on me from step one. Surprisingly, I found killing easy! I also found that my fear of death vanished in the face of action, and I proceeded to finish my missions and gain another few levels of knowledge! A glorious day for me indeed, and I still hope to make Mamasboy proud.
A special thanks go to Buffy, who held my hand during those first difficult hours.

Ratsclaw
Mamasboy

Postby Blade » Wed Oct 17, 2001 5:44 am

You should have seen the guy, I HAD to help him. He was having a hard time just standing still, lets not talk about him trying to walk..

But Im glad I could help, now its up to you to stay sober.

Buffy
(Who is still looking for a way home)
Blade
Cerberus Mascot

Postby Ginaboo » Tue Oct 23, 2001 1:18 pm

Dearest Buffy..
Should I somehow perish before I can give you this important information.. Being the agent that I am, I overheard the news of a strange portal somewhere in the mutant domain. Could this be your ticket home I wonder and hope?
Rkff Events Advisor Kinda Type Person and all around Clown!
Ginaboo
Events Manager/Advisor

Postby Blade » Wed Oct 24, 2001 2:50 am

oh my god Gina, thats great news.
I unfortunately dont know that area, but I'll bet I can find someone who does.

It makes me both thrilled and sad. Thrilled that I might actually go home to my familly and friends.. But sad that I have to leave you guys behind.

Your friend
Buffy
Blade
Cerberus Mascot

Return to Roleplaying and the arts