So I decided to write a script for an AO movie.

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

So I decided to write a script for an AO movie.

Postby Volais » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:54 pm

Ok, Ive promised things before. Story arcs that never came. And why? Hell I dunno.

But what I do know is now Ive ended up writing a movie script. Which....basically means Ive lost my mind and will prolly come back to the game. Ive found myself an AO OST and Ill be using music from that. Im trying to figure out how im going to capture the footage (in game ftw).

Oh yeah...and voice actors....
Volais

Postby trgeorge » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:14 pm

Funny enough, have thought the same couple of times...road movie...
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Postby HealerKat » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:27 am

Hehe Been thinking the same too. I even tried to make a pilot.

I found 3 programs that i was able to capture the screen with.

Snatch it - the best one IMO
Frontcam
Easy video capture

What did stop my little project was basicly my shitty puter. My computer wasnt able to capture the movie with the resolution i wanted. The video was lagging like ao would do on a realy bad day.

I know for a fact that there are someone in Cerberus who have made videos. It just that i cant remember who it was...

Also wanted to make a Cerberus video, an recruitment video. Pretty much like the slideshow/video the rollerrats had once.

Kat
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics; even if you win you're still look like a retard.
HealerKat

Postby trgeorge » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:43 am

Well Lindbeck made flash video for RR roster....
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Postby Selavi » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:40 am

Someone made a cartoon once. Name escapes me. But I tried to make one myself, using ingame screenshots. The storyboard was the hardest bit realy. No point in running around taking tons of screenshots when you had no clue what or where to use them. So the idea of making a short cartoon died with the last screenshot I took...

Point I am trying to make. If your storyboard is good, then the idea of making a ingame movie might be a good one :) Looking forward to seeing it if it ever gets done lol
They call this war a cloud over our nation.
Man made this weather, and now he is standing in the rain, saying ”Shit! Its raining!”
Selavi

Return to Roleplaying and the arts