Ah.. What a place to hunt!

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Postby Felicity » Mon Nov 19, 2001 2:49 am

Yesterday I was on a hunt with Tee, Amber, Ellis, Urlen and a new guy out in lush hills.
Actually I meant to hunt with Beldaran and Izubuchi, but more and more people wanted to go too, so we ended up in a two team hunt. It started with me asking if anyone knew any good place to hunt. Since I was at level 41 I didnt want to go to the Rhino Cocpit again.. Beldaran said that Lush Hills was a great place to be and wondered if I would like to go. (What a question! Ofcourse!! :smile: )

Bel and Izu were out at the cocpit when we decided to go, so they had quite a bit of travel to do. I went into the grid and waited there for them. While waiting I started to get questions from the others who wondered if there where any spots open. As the social person I am I said ofcourse, not counting all the people who wanted in. Well, sorry Izu and Bel I didnt mean to diss you, but I think it all went well anyway.

Lush Hills
Whe going out from the Lush Hills Resort, we traveled north on a paved road for a while until we reach a dirt road crossing the paved one. There we went west. That road leads to a mutant camp.
The camp and its closest vincinity has an abundance of killable creatures for people around the 40's. The thing that makes this place so great is the very fast respawns of the mobs. I went from 41 to 43 in pretty much no time. We werent there for very long, perhaps an hour and half or so, but I must say it was very fun! When I come back tonight I would very much like to go there again!

Thank you Beldaran for such a superb idea!
Felicity

Postby Izubuchi » Mon Nov 19, 2001 4:18 am

Me and Bel finaly came to Lush hils too. And what a great place to hunt. Got about 930 exp for each mob. We were 4 people in the team killing everything.

But then it went wrong. A nice add of 4 mobs suddenly atatked us, leading to that Bel died and lost 24k of exp. When we waithe for here to come back, we decided to attack another singel mob. But due to the fast respawn (which is usually nice), the little mob suddenly had his whole family with him atatcking us. Leading to my death and the loss of 32k of exp.

The moral of this story is:
Lush Hils is a great hunting place, but remember to bring a doctor. :smile:

Felicity and Bel: Wanna team tonoght?
Izubuchi
Rubi-Ka Freedom Fighters
Izubuchi

Postby Felicity » Mon Nov 19, 2001 9:30 am

Yes, as a matter of fact we were two docs in our team.. If I knew I would have gone over to you for assisting..

I will be on tonight and I want to go back there, so yes Im' in for a hunt :wink:
Felicity

Postby Teawen » Tue Nov 20, 2001 8:06 pm

i have to agree lush hills was the bomb and i plan on going back there some time.

p.s. i got a new toy lol
Teawen

Postby Evandar » Wed Nov 21, 2001 5:26 am

Lush hills really rocked. I went there again after that and lvl a couple of times, but I didn't have as much fun as with the guild.. :smile:
/Elessario
Evandar

Postby Izubuchi » Wed Nov 21, 2001 12:06 pm

Felicity, it was great fun to hunt with you last night. lush Hils realy roks. I lvled 5 lvls there last night.
Izubuchi
Rubi-Ka Freedom Fighters
Izubuchi

Postby Amberati » Thu Nov 22, 2001 6:31 am

yes i agree on that Lush Hills is the best plave ever to hunt...extremly fast xp...from lvl 35-42...if you go higher the xp isn't that good...
Amberati

Postby Izubuchi » Thu Nov 22, 2001 6:47 am

I became lvl 51 there last night. I don't agree that the exp gets bad. I still get around 700 exp pr kill.

You do get more exp othe rplaces but the respawn is so reat here that you can just stand on teh same place and shoot.

If you then got a doctor, nothing can kill you :smile:
Izubuchi
Rubi-Ka Freedom Fighters
Izubuchi

Postby Felicity » Thu Nov 22, 2001 10:02 am

:smile:
Felicity

Return to Roleplaying and the arts