Chapter One-The "Thing"

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Chapter One-The "Thing"

Postby Gypsywind » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:19 am

Something was not right...D'av "Gypsywind" Marcos had hunted the lands of Greater Tir County for years and never seen anything like this. The reet at his feet had been shredded, almost as if it had been torn apart by a machine, but yet there were teeth marks in the few fragments large enough to examine. If it weren't for the feathers strewn around it would be impossible to tell it once had been a reet. His keen ears heard something rustling in the tall grass to his left, and he stayed as still as possible, barely shifting his weight to allow access to his holstered pistols. Suddenly a figure burst out of the grass, like something out of a nightmare it shambled towards him, humanoid in shape but terribly mishapen, it's head oblong, where the mouth should be were some type of shiny metal tabs, (probly this explained the condition of the reet at his feet) and one arm ended in a tentacle that was easily 6 feet long ending in a sharp barb. Gypsy whipped both of his FN 7-7 pistols out and blasted the thing before it got close enough to strike. With a gurgling moan it collapsed at the edge of the grass.
His keen hearing detected a sound behind him and he whirled around, guns at the ready. Startled he saw the most beautiful woman he had ever seen standing with a clipboard in her hand, her Omni-tec uniform clinging to a well rounded figure. Her face turned scarlet when she saw the monstrosity lying near the grass behind Gypsy and her lovely face screw up in a snarl of rage.
"You idiot", she screeched at him, "do you realize how long we worked to create that mutant?" She ran to the body and knelt beside it, frantically searching for some signs of life. "It's dead you fool!" She stood and stalked to face him, her right hand striking out at his face.
"Hold on there sweety", Gypsy drawled, his left hand coming up to easily block her. "I been trackin this "thing" for days, it's been ravaging my hunting area and slaughtering everything in sight! What the hell is it anyway, and for that matter who the hell are you and what's Omni-tec doin' this close to Tir?"
"I really do not owe you any explanations", she sneered as she reached into a belt pouch. "But the creature you killed was a tentacle mutant, genetically engineered from a pitiful clan adventurer, sort of like YOU!' As she finished her explanation her hand came out of her pouch holding a stunner which she fired at Gypsy, instantly kocking him unconcious.

(to be continued)
Meet your enemy face to face...then rip his off!
Gypsywind

Re: Chapter One-The "Thing"

Postby Psymonator » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:29 am

ah nice :) been a long time since i read any AO story's ^^ that was really good :)
Psymon The hot Korean Pimp!!! Who Gets With ALL The Ladies!!!
Psymonator

Postby Kehaan » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:21 am

Hello.

Yea very good. Good to see some new AO stories. Keep up the good work :)

From Kehaan.
/Kehaan - lvl 220/11/50? - Crat - Atrox/
/Kehaax - lvl 150 Fixer - Atrox/
/Kehtra - lvl 210 Trader - Atrox/
/Kehelectric - lvl 165? NT - Atrox/
/Kehxao - lvl 150 Doc - S10 twink/
I am known as Kehaan all over the net.
Kehaan

Postby pakse » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:20 am

A wonderful story. I am waiting for the rest of it :)
Almeara 220/30/70 Doc
Woodson 220/23/70 Soldier
Ginghis 220/21/61 Enfo
Pakse 220/19/70 Advy
Modesty 220/18/68 MA
Cathay 220/16/56 Trader
Oxenstierna 216/7/42 Crat
Metnal 210/9/35 Keeper
Tengil 160/??/?? Enfo
pakse

Return to Roleplaying and the arts