Chapter 2 -The Awakening

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Chapter 2 -The Awakening

Postby Gypsywind » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:14 pm

Slowly senses started to return to Gypsywind, the chill of cold metal beneath him, the glare of overhead lights penetrating his closed eyes, and the retricting feeling of straps around his ankles and wrists. He lay still, pretending not to be awake as he slowly took in as much as he could. He knew he was not alone as he could hear the gentle rustling of cloth as someone wlaked around him. Suddenly the sound of a power door opening and heavy footsteps broke the silence.
"Is this the one?" a gruff male voice asked. "Yes, I told you this one would be easy to capture" replied a familiar female voice. "He foolishly cares about those dumb beasts around Tir County, all I had to do was let one of my Mutants loose near his hunting grounds".
"Will he awaken soon?" the male asked, "We need to question him as soon as possible...we MUST find out who is behind this Clan Organization Cerberus! Our security people need this information quickly, we must strike before his friends realize he has been captured" "Don't worry sir, I have many ways to malke him tell us all...and yes he should awaken any moment...the stunner will wear off soon".
Gypsywind let his eyelids flutter and moaned convincingly as he pretended to struggle against the restraints. "Where...where am I..who are you...what's going on" he mumbled, pretending to be more dazed then he was. "Well, good morning Gypsywind" the female said, "I was just going to give you some stimulants to awaken you...as to where, you are in my lab, my name is Shusa...an Omni-Tek Doctor..and you will soon be telling me all you know about Cerberus...ALL!"
She looked over at the short optifex standing near the door in his black trenchcoat..."that will be all...leave me to my work now Agent, " she said as she walk over to a wall of machines and started to adjust various dials.
Gypsywind had noticed little give in the straps, but he also noticed there was no strap around his chest and he might be able to use the leverage to break free when needed. "I don't know what this Cerberus you are talking about is..I am not a member of any organization" Gypsywind said, "I am just an Adventurer for hire, guiding hunting trips and such".
Shusa whirled around, her pretty face contorted in a snarl "Don't lie to me Gypsy, you will find the results more painful than you would like", as she said this her hand twisted a dial on a console attached to the table he was laying on. Gypsywind's body arched upward as electricity seared thru the table.

(to be continued)
{I am using these stories to tie in me and my alts}
Meet your enemy face to face...then rip his off!
Gypsywind

Re: Chapter 2 -The Awakening

Postby Psymonator » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:53 am

hehe nice ^^ Don't tell her squat! unless she offers pie....
Psymon The hot Korean Pimp!!! Who Gets With ALL The Ladies!!!
Psymonator

Re: Chapter 2 -The Awakening

Postby Kehaan » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:04 am

Hello.

Hehe again, good job :D Looking forward to the next one.

From Kehaan.
/Kehaan - lvl 220/11/50? - Crat - Atrox/
/Kehaax - lvl 150 Fixer - Atrox/
/Kehtra - lvl 210 Trader - Atrox/
/Kehelectric - lvl 165? NT - Atrox/
/Kehxao - lvl 150 Doc - S10 twink/
I am known as Kehaan all over the net.
Kehaan

Return to Roleplaying and the arts