Capter 3 - The Plan

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Capter 3 - The Plan

Postby Gypsywind » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:49 pm

The storm was beginning to break up, pale light from the moon began to illuminate the streets of Old Athen. Keeping to the shadows between the buildings a slim form seemed to glide, feet barely touching the ground, soundlessly approaching the street before the Tir Whoompah. The figure halted in the darkness of the shadows, hesitating, making sure the way was clear. Suddenly it darted out towards the "proc tree" and as it approached a small door slid open in the trunk of the tree, through which the figure disappeared. The small chamber within the tree's trunk was built like an airlock, and as the outer door closed the inner door slid open, revealing a downward sloping hallway lit with intermittant glow-torches. This was the secret entrance to Cerberus, the most successful Clan Organization. Standing just inside the entrance were 2 guards dress in full battle armor, they both looked at the figure and visably relaxed, lowering their rifles. "He's expecting you Gypsyhawk, in his office" the one on the left said, stepping aside to allow room for him to pass. Gypsyhawk walked down the hallway and stopped at the 2nd door on the left, and as he raised his hand to knock the door slid open. "Come in Gypsyhawk, we have urgent matters to discuss and it concern's your brother Gypsywind" a deep male voice boomed, "It appears he has been captured by some Omni-Tek agents." Gypsyhawk entered the office and slouched into a chair before the huge desk. He propped his feet on the desk as he scratched a smokestick on the fine wood of the desk to light it. "Now you know there's not much my brother can't handle, Woodson, are you sure this isn't one of his plans to get information first hand?" Woodson stood up shaking his head " I wish that were the case, this time I think your brother is in serious trouble. There is a new agent we were hearing things about, and I think they set a trap for your brother, one of our people found this near one of his favorite hunting areas", Woodson picked up a bundle of things wrapped in a jacket Gypsyhawk recognized as his brother's. He lay the bundle on the desk and unwrapped it, revealing Gypsywind's matched set of Loose Edge Blades. "He wouldn't willingly leave these blades,"Woodson said, "and from the sign in the area it appears he was stunned and carried away by at least 3 people."
Gypsyhawk looked at the blades carefully noticing a small corner of paper sticking out from one of the hilts. "What's this?" he said as he picked up the blade and tugged at the piece of paper, carefully extracting it without tearing it. He read for a moment, a broad grin stretching his face, "I knew it" he exclaimed, "it WAS planned...read this, Woodson...he lays it all out, he knew they were planning on trapping him and he set them up!" he was chuckling as he handed the slip to Woodson. "He even has the location of their lab, and the time he wants me to "rescue" him. It appears he thinks he can turn this Shusa to our cause".
Woodson chuckles as he reads the note, then says "Son of a gun, he did plan this...and with luck we can get that new Agent as well!" He spoke into the intercom on the desk..."Get the "A" team ready...we are moving on an Omni lab tonight!"

(To be Continued)
Meet your enemy face to face...then rip his off!
Gypsywind

Re: Capter 3 - The Plan

Postby Psymonator » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:20 am

nicely done again Gypsy ^^
Psymon The hot Korean Pimp!!! Who Gets With ALL The Ladies!!!
Psymonator

Re: Capter 3 - The Plan

Postby pakse » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:44 pm

Okay I will put this straight forward. Do NOT stop this. It is getting veru interresting :)
Almeara 220/30/70 Doc
Woodson 220/23/70 Soldier
Ginghis 220/21/61 Enfo
Pakse 220/19/70 Advy
Modesty 220/18/68 MA
Cathay 220/16/56 Trader
Oxenstierna 216/7/42 Crat
Metnal 210/9/35 Keeper
Tengil 160/??/?? Enfo
pakse

Return to Roleplaying and the arts