Attention all!

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Attention all!

Postby Cogs » Thu Mar 13, 2003 6:30 am

Last night, some disturbing news was brought to my attention. Our dear friend and guildie, Fubared, has as some of you know a sister on the Omni Tek side of the fence. If I understood correctly, indications are she is no longer sympathetic to OT views, and has decided to make a run for it. To make matters worse, Fubared has not heard from his sister for several days......and is naturally very concerned for her safety.
I want us as a guild to set every resource into finding her, before it is too late....as we know OT are not known for leniency when it comes to what they perceive as traitors.
Please assist in this matter, it holds the utmost importance....
(note: I cannot remeber her name at this time, but think it was along the lines of Talek...or something similar. Maybe Fubared can shed light on this, if he is at all to be found)
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Flameforge » Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:43 pm

Thank you for letting us know, Cogs.

We'll do our best to locate this woman and ensure her safety.

Foo, are you able to provide more details? Perhaps on a secure channel, if required.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby BigSwede » Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:01 am

The girls name is Batla. I saw her a few days ago, but then she disappeared. Have no clue where she is now.
BigSwede

Postby Flameforge » Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:22 am

You "saw" her? Where? Doing what? Did you talk to her?
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby BigSwede » Fri Mar 14, 2003 3:06 am

I held some of her stuff until her brother arrived from Tir, thats all. She didnt say much, but looked a bit tense. She was looking around all the time, like she was afraid someone would notice her.
BigSwede

Postby Cogs » Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:27 am

Hmm, I smell a rat here.....Fubared told me he hadnt seen Batla for 7 days, yet you were conducting a transferral operation for him and her.....I can only assume he was afraid for her safety, and that that will explain his white lie....
I think its imperative that we find her fast now....I would like to assemble a task force asap, maybe we could manage to go into action tonight already?
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby BigSwede » Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:54 am

I think that would be best. We need more info on here whereabouts tho. Any ideas to where to look?
We should have a talk with Fubared. He should atleast have an idea where we should concentrate our efforts.
BigSwede

Return to Roleplaying and the arts