Recent assault on a cyborg base.

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Recent assault on a cyborg base.

Postby Flameforge » Thu Mar 20, 2003 4:06 pm

Last weekend I was sitting in West Athens when a clan mercanary ((GM or ARK)) marched in from the direction of the Grid. I made a comment wondering if he was another patrolling guard, to which he replied he was in fact on a mission.

He then announced there was to be an joint-faction assault on a borg base in Wailing Wastes, and that he was organising the Clans. Omnis were also being gathered and all would amass outside the base.

I talked with him a little on the matter, before he started shout out for people to assist ((there was also a zone notice)) and many flocked for information.

I decided to help stop the cyborg threat, and in the absence of our president and other advisors, took it upon myself to organise a group of RKFFers.

Soon it was time to move out. Some took the whompahs. Most followed the mercanary west from WA to the zone border. Alas, something foul was at work there. ((As you can imagine, in typical GM event style, a mass attempt to zone resulted in huge server problems. No one could zone into Athens Shire and eventually the server was rebooted)).

I and a couple from our team became incapacitated, but others managed to arrive at the location in Wailing Wastes. Some reports came through across guild-channel of heavy fighting, but there wasn't much information. We also heard of a borg leader swearing vengence against West Athens!

I'm surprised there as been almost no talk of this assault since! Does anyone have any more to tell? I don't think we should be so placid if there is such an imminent threat!
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby BigSwede » Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:49 pm

I havent heard of this at all! Remarkable.
BigSwede

Postby Dandelions » Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:28 am

Booo...

...mah buddy Sidarion, deh soldjahboy from Whispers Edge was dere...

Sed that it b'came soooo slow det attcking teh dozens of dem 'borgs resulted in only be able to fiah one shot in a minute...

Some people died, most people left... I tink, deh issue remained unresolved.

Dandelions
Dandelions

Postby BigSwede » Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:39 am

Nice, I didnt understand half of it, but... nice
BigSwede

Postby Cogs » Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:58 am

Thank you for that very coherent and to the point report, mr. Dandelion!
I think what he is trying to say, Bigswede, is that it was an utter fiasco :P
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby BigSwede » Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:57 am

Oh... tose atroxes.. Wait! hmm. :roll:
BigSwede

Postby Dandelions » Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:53 pm

"What wit dem Atroxes, huh?

We better dan Squishies... sez Umberhulk, anodder buddy o' mine! See, how can yu possibly think somwun who can eats only 7 to 10 pies maksimum is as good as Atrox?

I ken eat over 35... and dem being only fer starters!"

Dandelions pats his massive belly

"Makes me stroong... stronger den dem squishies... I can work havoc on their asses wit my baseballbat combos... if dat fails, I can always change into my Miiir lingerie and dem Squishies seem to fall over unconscious all by demselves..."

Dandelions scratches his head, looking puzzled

"I wonder why... hmmm..."

Dandelions frowns, causing his forhead to look like a potatoe that had lain 6 months in the sun.

"My head hurtz... too much t'inking... I am hungry now. Who got sum pies for me?"
Dandelions

Return to Roleplaying and the arts