Know a fixer?

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Know a fixer?

Postby BigSwede » Thu Mar 27, 2003 5:00 am

Hardin is doing the fixer quest, andthere is a slight problem involving certain guards in Omni Ent. Now, with some help from a fixer who can take others into the fixer grid it would be alot easier to do.
I spent two days planning and doing this quest, but failed when almost on the finish line. The second half of the quest is timed and I have to run to different locations all over Rubi Ka. I can't however go to Omni Ent without the help of a fixer or engineer, the guards kill me on site, and they need only one or two shots to send me to the reclaim

So, if you know a fixer with the ability to take a lowie to the fixer grid, or an engie who dare park himself in Omni ent then I'd be very happy.

Maybe you are a fixer with a similar problem? Maybe we can get someone to help us both.
BigSwede

Postby Dandelions » Thu Mar 27, 2003 7:07 am

Heyas!

Why don't you ask around on EGchat? Or post a request on the EG forums. I think Lyricia or even Emiliy from Whispers Edge would be happy to help. Once you are past the four guards by the grid term in Omni Ent, there is no real problem anymore. You just need a yalm to fly up fast.

:)

Dandelions
Dandelions

Postby Cogs » Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:24 am

I offer you my services, mr.Hardin! If there is a way we can do this, we must certainly try it. Contact me onworld, and lets see what we can do.
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Flameforge » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:20 pm

Fixer? Engie? Bah.

/me executes Essence of Burly Bloke
/me executes Big Mongo
/me executes Challenger to Burly Bloke

Right! I'll hold the guards at the Grid, you run past!

Quickly.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Return to Roleplaying and the arts