Happiest girl on Rubi Ka

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Postby Felicity » Thu Nov 29, 2001 5:58 pm

When I first met Mamasboy back in the 10's, I immediately fell not only for his noble way and great charm, but also for his helplessness and need of guidance. As I was as young as him I might not have been the one to ask for guidance at all times, but I remember his marvellous skill of allways getting lost :smile: . That only added to his charm and cuteness. We had many laughs and many hard battles along alot of great time together. We became a team, a pair, we became one...

One day I heard that he was killed out in the wilderness and that his scans where in some way corrupted. I felt like my life had come to an end at that time and I locked myself in my apartment. I don't recollect how long time I spent there but I was regurlarly visited by my younger brother Nicedoc who in the end made me go out and see the world again.

I thank him today! I met Mamasboy2, who grew with Mamasboy's DNA, and he became what Mamasboy would have been if he had not left us all. A great person, a great leader (and ofcourse a great lover :wink: )

Today Mamasboy asked me to mary him.
Mamas my love, my answer is yes!

Wedding day will be announced soon.
Felicity

Postby Mamasboy » Thu Nov 29, 2001 7:09 pm

On this day I am content, in some way it feels like my life on Rubi-Ka has got greater meaning again! Ever since I came into this world, I have felt a yearning, a great longing for something missing, something greater than myself and life itself.
In going through the many letters and personal papers left me by my "father", I also came upon letters to him from his love, Felicity. I saw that my...well, forgive me, but I will call him father, had truly found his soulmate in Felicity, a doctor I had never met, but seemed to hit me straight in the heart with words written to my father.
Not too long after this, I had the pleasure of meeting Felicity herself. It became a tense meeting, I so fully understood what my father had seen and found in Felicity, but felt somehow prevented from expressing how I felt. My respect for my fathers legacy was such that I dared not dream of her ever becoming attached to me in any way.
But, time passed, and Felicity continued to grow on me, and feelings of love emerged with such intensity I thought I could burst.

Felicity is truly my soulmate, my twin star, and now my very life essence. I can only give you my heart my dear, but that you have!

your loving,
Mamasboy
Mamasboy

Postby Izubuchi » Fri Nov 30, 2001 4:35 am

I would like to congratulate you bouth.
For me, you seem like the perfect couple, and I think everyone else agrees with me.

I realy look forward to your weding.

Congratulations, and may you live happily together for teh rest of your lives.
Izubuchi
Rubi-Ka Freedom Fighters
Izubuchi

Return to Roleplaying and the arts