Standing outside formans!

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Standing outside formans!

Postby BirgerJarl » Thu May 15, 2003 2:35 am

Standing outside formans door thinking if Tim is down there. If he want to fight me or if he just want to give me the scope. Hope I can scare him enough so he give me the scope. Looking around to see if any of my friends are here. Where are they all? together we could get him that?s a fact. Walking threw the door, lots of friends to Fomans here, not feeling very welcome. The first I see want me dead I can see it in its eyes. He shouts ?INTRUDER INTRUDER?. Here they come, im ready, I know that these are just rookies so I stand fast. First shot hits hard in the forehead, he fall down dead on the ground. The second rookie stop for a sec to wait up for the rest. Aoo, im hit feeling the shot hit me on the shoulder but the bullet is reflected by the armour, thinking I will get a bruise of that. They start to get annoying, so i decide to finish them of really fast so I can get down to Tim. They are all dead, this will take a wile to kill the rest before I get to Tim, maybe I should run past the rest or hiding behind walls, sneak past them so they won?t see me. Thinking of a mission I did for a strange guy in borealis. He said run fixer run. So maybe that?s the easiest way to get down to Tim. Starting to run, but when I past one of the dead rookie I see in the corner of my eye, something that?s shines. Aaa it?s a lovely stone it?s a notum just lying there in the blood. Yea this will be a lovely armor for one of the youngster in the guild. Hmm maybe there is more notum down here, maybe formans pay hes workers with notums hmm. Run fixer Run the magic voice. Getting close to Tim. I can feel the smell from down stairs and yes now I see him hes down there. Now im going to get him. Running down running as fast as I can. See him standing in the middle of the room. I raise my gun first shot a nice hit in the middle of the chest. Now I have him now hes mine. Whats this some big atrox jumps down from a cliff shelf. One more shot hits him in the right arm, he just standing there and look at me and laugh. A sword gets him under hes knee Tim falls down, one of the atrox is coming behind Tim, I know whats going to happen, looking around thinking where is my friends. swop Tims head is split in two by the atrox.

Im shouting not again not again.

Starts the grid, Next time maybe next time with some help from some friends and hes mine.

//Lenita
BirgerJarl

Postby Cogs » Thu May 15, 2003 5:23 am

A story I know so well, Lenita...I fought TIM alone as well, but with the combined effort of Wheels and my rifle, we managed to get him. Beat the other people there...
Well, we will help you, the scope will be yours
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Return to Roleplaying and the arts