Those lame arse statues in WA

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Those lame arse statues in WA

Postby Necrophymm » Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:51 am

This may be the wrong place to post this...but I would like to see our guild honor its departing allies in some constructive way...I suggest we find some way to "make" some permanent tribute to our fixer friends.

I've no real clue on how to go about doin this...but perhaps u can help me out here.....

At the moment may fondest hope would be to see the lame arse statues in WA replaced w/ SMG weilding Fixers preferably with a ledgable plaque stating
"Mockers" or something similar. Now..this is a rather grand request to propose to FC, so perhaps something smaller but similar could be thought up...

I mean...even FC HAS to appreciate what they have done for the fixer prof.

How bout a special Unique Nodrop bandana/dew rag ... black like a bikers, with "Mocker" on the forehead (so even GA's could use it)

Maybe getting FC to do something is outta the question...What then can we do to keep the Mockers "in the game"...

Anyway...It sucks to know they will be gone...

I've never been a part of the Mockers, played a fixer (or wanted to), or even gotten to know half of them...yet I felt a profound sence off lose after reading the disbanding post.

/me holds back the tears...

Necrophymm
Necrophymm

Postby Cogs » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:22 am

This is true, Necro...knowing what the Mockers have been and as you say have done for the Fixer profession, it would be a very nice gesture for Funcom to acknowledge this in some special way. I mean, Clan Anarchist Syndicate got the CAS armor named after them...Ancarim Iron Legion got the suntan lotion sold by Zoftig BLimp named after them...and, quite honestly, what real impact have they had on the game compared to The Mockers?! A statue might be pusihing it...but a think a nano-line would be nice. How about the evac being renamed into "Mockers Blliss" or something like that...maybe a new nanoline all together...
It is truly a sad day, and Rubi-Ka will not be the same again...
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Bluelotuss » Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:54 pm

I had the pleasure of getting to know Foxferal (a Mocker) over the past few days and I have to say he is a stand up type of guy . He was quite heartbroken after their guild meeting on Saturday and believe me when I say no words were comforting. It's a great loss for all, but especially for each individual Mocker. He spoke of the dedication, freindship and labor he experienced within his guild so I understand this will no doubt be a hard time for them all. Like Necro, I haven't had the privelage of knowing them all, but still I wish each one the best of luck in the future.

Cogs, I love the idea of the evac nano(or a new line) being renamed.....as I was personally saved along with the rest of our team by Fox twice over the weekend :) .....and what a good name, Mockers Bliss.

They may soon be gone but not forgotten.
**blue**
Bluelotuss

Return to Roleplaying and the arts