What a wonderful day

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

What a wonderful day

Postby Evillela » Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:28 am

The suns are shining and as im sitting on the pillar in WA i wonder....

people seem happy,as i turn my head i hear them giggle and having a good time,i even feel i need to smile.
What a pleasure it is to see the people around me having fun..atlast ive found myself again..
Ive not been able to sit here and just look..for hours...since..since..well..i dont simply remember.

The join in my is on the way up again..the happiness rises through me as i think about the moments ive had the past week...Oh my..what a wonderful day..

Ive always thoght of myself as a more or less joyfull person..Im finally beginning to feel that way again...
So many thoughts i have had..so many actions ive made...and atlast it seems its been the right choices ive made...
So many conversations ive had..with so many very amusing persons..
One of those that have touched my heart is the beautful lady Jackie,oh how i love or little chats...there are more so many more ive grown fond of and that have a place in my heart..but those names are for heart to keep...

So much have changed..people have left...and more joined..even seem to have some of the old friends back..and that have made my heart even jump a bit more..

As i tune in on the Guild chat i hear chit chat going on..and a strong feeling of love and joy bursts out in me...How ive missed this...can it be true...can it...i cant belive it...hit myself in the arm..just in case..no..its not a dream....its really true..im alive again and so are all my friends..

So all u dear friends close and far...How glad i am...every single thing i do..are for you all...

Im so glad that a silly doc like myself has such loving and caring friends as you...

so as i wonder...atleast i feel at home..with my family...My dear friends...

Love from Auropia
*me hugsalluntiltheycantbreathandneedCPR*
Evillela

Postby Flameforge » Tue Jun 10, 2003 4:45 pm

Flameforge dabs at his misty eyes.

Huh? No, no, I'm not crying... it's, uh, dust... yeah.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Cilamene » Tue Jun 10, 2003 4:58 pm

*hugs Auro and everyone else in RKFF* :D
Cilamene

Postby Cogs » Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:11 pm

Auro, what can a man do but hug you...
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Sweet Auro

Postby Bluelotuss » Tue Jun 10, 2003 9:40 pm

Polly, you never cease to amaze me...I can't describe the happiness I feel when i am around you. Your 'joi de vivre' shines through you like a luminous beacon . You share your love in many ways that we all appreciate so much...your exuberance,your friendly humor, your healing power...and your willingness to help out a team....not to mention the ummm *hhhehemmm..VTE...or NS...*things you didn't have to do...but obliged with the kindness from your heart.

I can't tell you how happy I am that you are feeling all good and fulfilled again bc it just wouldn't be as fun w/o you around for eggs and hugs and snuggles and..uhhh NS's...hihihihiiiiiii.and just the hilarious things you say from day to day :P

Hugs from your biggest and not so secret admirer....Jackie :wink: :P
Bluelotuss

Postby BigSwede » Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:31 pm

Ah, Auro. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

You're a pearl!
BigSwede

Postby Evillela » Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:50 am

I knew it Jackie,ure just after my big fat wallet with 2 creds in!! yeah!!
:roll: :x :o
Evillela

Polly, you hurt my feelings...

Postby Bluelotuss » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:10 am

OK Polly.....you asked for this..../me gave Polly creds for a certain present for a certain someone.....hihihihiiiiiii

*PLUS* if it was wallet I was after...I would just find some old smurf or someone with a bad ass freshly painted yalm....=P

So, no darling....i'm not after your pocketbook :wink: :roll: :roll:
Bluelotuss

Postby Evillela » Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:31 pm

hihihihihi well ummm...well....umm....ups...hihihi
Evillela

Return to Roleplaying and the arts