Blue, join team for FGrid...

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Blue, join team for FGrid...

Postby Bluelotuss » Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:27 pm

I was all set up.....loot stowed/sold...full of heals...on a five person team when we hear the shout out for...another EG raid. Our team starts discussing rapidly whether we will give up a mish and xp for some true benefit for someone else and of course we will...bc we are EG, good ppl, and that's what we are all about, helping one another.

Fox waits at the grid shouting to leave team once in...I navigate slowly through the narrow paths of the fg...hoping to hell i don't fall and have to start again. Wondering...where in the heck i am going...which floor...what exit....and which mob this time. Maybe I received to many tells to know R from L.....9 DAV m...or EFP...gahhh, someone plz tell me where to go. This is how it feels to be a n00b raider but I find it so exciting and irresistable all the same.

I arrive finally and the excitement is starting, the forming of teams, the lights and sounds of endless buffs....the plans start rolling on chat....and then...WAIT... ok wait....and just a lil more WAIT...but I am hanging tough...eager for some action and then I notice OMG my ncu's are almost out....there is no fixer on my team....ahhh panic.... *fixer yelling he is ready to pull*....someone screaming for him at wa grid at the same time....this is when I laugh to myself and say..."it's a game, be patient"...because otherwise I might just give up....about ...what seems to be 50 placeholders later...EG towers are mugged by some omni bitches and....goood grief agan my chance is gone to see "the one we are raiding" brought down....alas it is a goal of mine to start and finish a raid in the near future. :)
Bluelotuss

Postby Flameforge » Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:20 pm

Ahh, the buzz of the eager crowd, the thrill of opposing the biggest bad-asses on Rubi-Ka, the rush of taking them on toe-to-toe, the pain of being crushed into ground from three hits.

I enjoyed your tale.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby BigSwede » Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:29 pm

Yeah, not to mention the awesome feeling of actually taking those real baddies down. After a successfull raid, when the ubermob is down, you get this feeling of joy, proudness and being refreshed, even if you dont get anything from it. You know you've helped someone get a nice item. Hopefully something they need and can use.
BigSwede

Postby Flameforge » Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:36 pm

Psst... Bigs... please don't encourage Auro to show us her PoP again LOL, I've seen it too many times Image

I definately agree with you though.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby BigSwede » Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:39 pm

PoP?? What is a PoP?
BigSwede

Postby Cilamene » Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:44 pm

Oh no. By saying that, I think you just encouraged her to show it again. :D
Cilamene

Postby Evillela » Wed Jun 11, 2003 12:33 am

YEPYEP!! U bet! :D :D :D
*me hugsalluntiltheycantbreathandneedCPR*
Evillela

Postby Foxferal » Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:22 am

Its not PoP, its PooP, just crap in other words... :P
Nah, just kidding, I was helping to get Patricia to bite the dust and it was huge joy to see Auro get her well deserved gun :lol:
PoP = Pain of Patricia http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=168675

ImageImageImage

Foxferal

Postby Bluelotuss » Sat Jun 14, 2003 10:06 am

wow Fox...those icons are violently cool 8)
Bluelotuss

Return to Roleplaying and the arts