New Petition Form C-X345, Omni-Tech Violations of Freedom

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

New Petition Form C-X345, Omni-Tech Violations of Freedom

Postby Talen » Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:56 pm

I have been forced to yet again file a petition and motion against the omni-tech industry and it's associates, collegues, partners..etc.
This violations of public freedoms is one that i take a personal interest in.
For those of us who can imagine when the true days of freedom are upon us, it would be a hard thing to imagine raking the sand in your front yard of your desert condo without..well without a can of plumbo in your hand.
So as a deticated crat in service of the Rkff I have had to bring this and my petition to your attention.
Earlier today i was traveling Omni-Trade on a diplomatic(meaning- the art of letting someone else get your way) assignment, my usual one.. bringing more of thier numbers oever to the clan cause.
During this I noticed that I had worked up a thirst after dodging guards etc, at the grid exit. Now so I walked into the nearest Basic supply shop and noticed it contained a bar with seats for maybe 100 people, I of course was the only one in there. So I casually requested a can of plumbo from the bartender, who while taking his eyes away from the glass he was polishing said.."Piss off clanner, and get the hell out of my bar'. Oh what a big mistake, that was in no way polite or diplomatic..It was picking a fight.
I of course had taken this as a big violation of personal rights, so i promptly brought in my 77-ninja driod (Clan proto type mind you), and asked my driod to kindly shove the bartenders head up his own arse.
So this is what I am proposing..we united as defenders of freedom, and the plumbo way all come to omni-trade and kill every bartender, each and everyone mind you in omni-trade. Think of the demoralizing impact we can make... How will the omni fight without there plumbo.
No it is my belief, as a rubi-ka man, as a man wanting freedom for you and for me and for all of rubi-ka that the road to freedom is lined with plumbo..and we can't...i repeat we can't let omni-tech take that away from us..I have to ask you may finally get your freedom..but what will you do with your freedom..without..without..your plumbo..
Thank you,
Sincerely,
Emil"Talen"Wagner rkkf Administrative affairs office
Talen

Postby BigSwede » Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:10 am

Sounds like the right thing to do.. There has passed too many moons since we last shook the grounds of omni territory. Ah.. I remember that time. Omni guards on the ground begging for mercy, the frightened faces of passer-by's...

They need to know that us clanners aint gonna stand down, they need to learn that if someone is thirsty, clanner or not, he shall have his plumbo!

Count me in.
BigSwede

Postby Stillhaa » Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:34 am

aaahh this sounds like good fun as an alternat drinking game =)
and drinking games is something this MA likes
all men and woman is entitled to have their plumbo ... indeed they are !!!
Stillhaa

Postby Cogs » Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:43 am

I can only agree...but I find it a bit harsh to blame the bartenders...after all they are only acting under orders, and might risk court-martials and what have you should they be caught selling Plumbo in any form to a clanner.
I suggest we strike where it hurts..namely by taking down the police forces patrolling the streets....create some chaos, and general havoc. We would back up our action, of course, by shouting slogans such as "Plumbo to the masses"..."Lift the plumbo discrimination act now", etc..
Im in.....we shall strike again, dear friends!
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Flameforge » Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:28 pm

Yeah, I don't particularly like the idea of knocking off all the bartenders. I suspect the majority of them are under threat of losing their jobs if serving to the "Clan rabble".

The OT guards, on the other hand, are always there causing trouble, hindering peaceful travel through-out Rubi-Ka. Let's take some of those guys down -- free a whompah or grid.

Just remember to pack your own beer.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Talen » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:03 am

I would have to say that i appreciate your detication to peace, liberty and plumbo. Yesterdays demostration of our cause was commendable.
I must admit i had tried to reason with them, but this is not about reason otherwise this war would of been taken care of diplomatically.
No the bartenders the guards, even the suppliers..they all were punished. I fell i can now lift this petition until a later time when my plumbo rights are again violated.
Talen

Postby BigSwede » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:05 am

Too bad I missed it. There is nothing like a good whippin
BigSwede

Return to Roleplaying and the arts