Bio

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Bio

Postby Necrophymm » Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:55 am

OK, here its is starting as far back as can remember and with what info I've been able to discover.

What I've been able to recover from the ships log stats that I was basically dead, and cargo on a transport ship to Rubi-Ka. It seems I had been either injured or had some disease that left me in a coma and dying. The plan so far as I can tell was to get me here and have me insured so that I wouldnt die until a cure could be figured out. Unfortunatly the ship I was bein transported on crashed in NLD. As fortune would have it a passer-by located the ship and looted it, strip it to the bone, and carried (in my life support chamber) off with him. I was later sold to an enterprising you fixer named Ruri who took it upon herself to see me pull through. After many months of recovery I awoke here, on Rubi-Ka, with no memories whatsoever. After explaining my situation to me Ruri showed me the logs she had obtained from unknown looter. From those logs I have learned the previous, and that sparked an interest in me...Medicine. With some time spent in training I quickly picked up on it and decieded it was time to pay back Ruri for all she had done for me, and went into the runnin business. We worked side-by-side for a long time, alone and carefree.

After some time however, things simply got far too dangerous for just the two of us to continue alone, and we decieded it was time to seek some aid. Now we had several options, but it finally came down to...help the omni or help the clan. Now the choice was clear for a pair o runners, Omni had WAY cooler stuff, so if we wanted to get at it easily and cheaply, we should help the Clans. In raid after raid ruri and I walked away with Omni loot and began to work diligently for the Clans/ourselves. Soon after that we started to notice the different factions within the Clans and thought it might be wise to gain the backing of one of them. It was soon after that I met a Nano-Technician calling himself Burnhope, of RKFF. He kindly ansswered my questions and brought me to the attention of there leader, Cogs. Cogs, I could tell from the start, was a good man and worth of my our aid, and with that we through in our lot with RKFF.

Sometime later I learned of these powerful individuals that had incredibly powerful stuffs, and Ruri's fixer heart had become so much a part of me that I desired these stuffs. RKFF was a wonder bunch to have backin you and even better people to know, but my fixers heart had gotten hold of me and I left them for a more powerful organization.......Big Mistake!!!!!

After spending some time with that lot, I quickly learned how good it was to have known Cogs and his allies, and after many months packed up and went to seek his forgiveness and ask for readmittance. To my suprise he was glad to see me back and took me into RKFF once again, now part of a full fledge alliance of guilds RKFF had become much more than I remembered and was not only my home once agin but a place I was NEEDED. The alliance has many factions doin things, many of which could use my talents as a doctor.

And here I am today, reunited with RKFF and Ruri and part of a budding alliance of organisations. Happily tending to the needs of this allaince and doin my best to keep its members runnin around causing problems for Omni Tek.

Necrophymm
Necrophymm

Postby Vixentrox » Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:02 am

It's always nice when people share their past. *hugs*
Vixentrox

Postby Flameforge » Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:48 pm

Thank you for sharing that, Necro. It's good to have you with us.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Return to Roleplaying and the arts