"EG Topics"

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

"EG Topics"

Postby Necrophymm » Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:59 am

Ahoy Admins,

Ok, after this weeks lil bit of trouble Cogs and I brought the guild together for an "emergency"/on the fly meeting. At the meetings conclusion it was decieded we should start a NEW topic, "EG Topics", to discuss things goin on in EG and most importantly the things that are goin to be voting on, so that Cogs will know the will of the guild as a whole. I personally believe it to be VERY important that we discuss these issues on our own forums, as this will promote a true guild decision, and not on based on the will of the alliance...which I beleive discussing things on the EG forums promotes. As Cogs is being asked "how does RKFF vote" I think it is important the the alliances views do not taint our own.

I will take it upon my self to nightly look into the EG forums, as I have been, and move any EG Topics of relevance to our new "EG Topics" section for all to see and discuss.

Cog is a great man, and has done a wonderful job leading us, his votes almost always reflect RKFF's wishes as a whole, but to insure they ALWAYS do please make use of this new topic. Cogs can do it alone, he's just that good, but I don't think he should have to ... and I know he doesn't want to. He, I, and all us here in RKFF want and value your opinion.

Necrophymm
Necrophymm

Postby Cogs » Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:21 am

Well said Necro, and thanks for the warming words! I just want to follow up on this, and support Necro's urge for us all to use this.
Bigswede, can you make this topic Sticky asap. Im a moderator...but cant for the life of me manage to sticky posts!! Please Sticky this asap.
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Necrophymm » Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:43 am

Ack...did I say Admins....its just you isnt it Bigs:)

Can we make a whole new Section in the Forums...will be easier if I can post topic by topic, instead of in a line on a sticky.:)

Necrophymm
Necrophymm

Re: "EG Topics"

Postby Flameforge » Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:15 pm

Necrophymm wrote:...believe it to be VERY important that we discuss these issues on our own forums, as this will promote a true guild decision, and not on based on the will of the alliance...

Yes, agreed.

Necrophymm wrote:Cogs can do it alone ... but I don't think he should have to ... and I know he doesn't want to.

You're right, he shouldn't do it alone.

(Have made this thread sticky in leiu of another forum being created... then un-stickied... if we have EG discussions, it should be in Sanctuary. I can move this thread if required.)
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Necrophymm » Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:06 am

What is this "Sanctuary"?

Necrophymm
Necrophymm

Postby Flameforge » Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:39 am

Hmm, I see now you're not in the Sanctuary group... It's the members only forum. Seems only Bigs can add you to it.

I think there's actually several people missing from it...
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby BigSwede » Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:59 am

I'll make a EG container and add Nec to the appropriate groups
BigSwede

Postby Cogs » Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:14 am

Wow...Nec not in Sanctuary..ok, can we check that ohter RKFF members are not missing. Also, I keep seeing Coldraven on these pages, but I assume he has been removed from all non public groups.
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby BigSwede » Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:00 am

He has no access on the hidden groups
BigSwede

Postby Dandelions » Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:47 am

Ohhh... there is a members forum? And I already started to wonder if you really made do with just three categories :P :)
"Polka dots? Joo tell me joo dun like dem Polka dots on my shorts, huh? Ok, squishy... *SPLAT*"

Dandelions having an argument over his fashion taste with an unnamed man
Dandelions

Postby BigSwede » Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:19 am

There is.. can't you see it?!?

:roll:
BigSwede

Return to Roleplaying and the arts