It was already sunset by the time I sat foot outside...

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

It was already sunset by the time I sat foot outside...

Postby Volais » Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:35 pm

...I had just gotten off from yet another boring training session. Ignoring the throbbing pain in my body I hiked up to my favorite resting spot on the cliff over looking West Athens where I threw myself on the ground and turned my head just enough to watch the suns set. It had only been two months since I filled Xythers spot in the Rubi-Ka Freedom Fighters, yet I had already done more training than my years as a soldier in Omni-Pol.
I guess it was me that asked for this anyway, as I was unsure of what profession I sould follow. As a soldier...my job was rather limited, and I felt that there could be so more more I could do. So Talen and Cilamene offered to train me, to see what would be the best for me. Talen's Idea of training was to basically shove a weapon In from of me and see how I fared. Cilamene, on the otherhand, prefered to educate me on the strengths and weaknesses of each profession. This has gone on for two months.

Sitting up I decided to practice a bit on what I did today in training. Somehow, over my throbbing headache, I was able to focus a cluster of Nanobots, and, finding the nearest, let them fly. My Nanobots slammed into the leet, sending him flying 5 feet in the opposite direction. I sighed...I was actually trying to Charm it. Oh well, thats one less diseased rodent we have to deal with. Reaching into my side pocket I removed my pistol and began spinning it on my finger, "Oh well", I thought, "I've still got time to pick a profession. I mean, Jobe wont be opening their gates for about 3 more months...that should give me enough time to pick a profession and perfect it." BUt as I thought this, I began to wonder...what If Im wrong? What If, by doing this, Im risking the lives of Cogs, Flameforge, and Cilamene...what should happen If I fail my mission...

As I thought this, an unknown fear set over me. And so I set, fearful of the impending mission, as the last rays of light dissappeared over the horizon...
Volais

Postby Volais » Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:37 pm

<ooc>
There is a hidden message in there...wanna take a guess?
</ooc>
Volais

Postby Flameforge » Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:42 pm

I'm hoping that you're telling us you've given up drinking.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Volais » Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:12 am

Give....up....drinking? What does that mean?
Volais

Return to Roleplaying and the arts