With a groan I pulled myself up off the ground...

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

With a groan I pulled myself up off the ground...

Postby Volais » Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:57 am

...and noticed that I had fallen asleep on the cliff overlooking West Athens. "This will do wonders for my back." I muttered arcastically, looking around for my bag. My bag was lying just where I had left it the night before, thrown up against the stone wall. As I reached to grab it a little bird head popped outta it, "Get outta my pack" I said kicking at it. The bird jumped back and looked at me for a minute, "What do you want? Get!" I shouted at it, though the bird seemed not notice it "Can I have your sword?", It said at last. I pulled out my gun and and started shooting at it, which finally got rid of the pest, "Damn Reets" I muttered.

It was noon when I reached the Cup. Theres was no training today so I decided to spend the day doing my favorite hobby...Drinking. I was about to open the door when, "JOHN VOLAIS LOCKHART!!" shouted someone in a rather shill tone, "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP...SCARING...MY...BIRDS!!" She had reached me by now and was shouting something something at me, "Oh, god, not THIS again" I thought to myself,completely ignoring the woman screaming at him, "Just what is it with this lady and birds?". She stopped yelling and glared up at me. She was a somewhat medium sized woman, A bit shorter than I, with long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. She wore a brown Trechcoat, like always. If she wasnt always pissed at someone, she could have been cute. "Look Mandy," I said looking right back at her, "It ya want me to stop shootin at your damn Reets, stop lettin them roam free" ,"They need the open space," She said quickly "And besides, what harm they bringin you?". I looked away for a minute to notice how many people were staring at us then continued, "They keep gettin into my stuff." I said, annoyed. "They wouldnt be gettin into your stuff", she replyed "If you would stop leavin your stuff just lyin around.". "Mandy..." I paused for a minute than decided I'd had enough of this, "Fine, Im sorry for shooting at your autistic bird. Now If you dont mind, I've got better things to do than stand here and argue with you.". She looked up at me, scowled then stormed off home. Looking at her storming off like that struck me as funny, but I simply rolled my eyes and stepped into the Cup, "This is gonna be a long day" i thought before sitting down at the barstool.
Volais

Postby Flameforge » Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:59 pm

(I deleted your duplicate post)
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Volais » Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:33 pm

thank you...now....BOW TO THE DYSFUNCTIONAL GEEK! I am your god your sorry geek! HAHAHAHAHA!
Volais

Return to Roleplaying and the arts