So long for now...

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

So long for now...

Postby Volais » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:29 pm

Though my time here was well spent...I find myself lost in this land of rebellion and turmoil. I have chosen to leave for now. To go on my own...to explore this vast land of Rubi-Ka. I can not decide to remain a soldier from others...only through my experiences may I learn the deeper meaning of this conflict, and myself. So many things have happened to me...death, loss, hatred. I find it harder and harder to remain tied to all of you. You were known to have connections to the CoT. The Sentinals(SP?) know this...and theyve been watching me. I am hated by Omni-Tek, and dis-trusted by the clans.

My leave is not permanent...I will return...my time was well spent, but now I must find myself alone.
Volais

Postby Flameforge » Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:25 pm

As the parting goes: Hunt's Luck and Blessing Be to you, Volais.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Volais » Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:39 am

you never did make any sense..

Ummm...anyway...before I leave...any points of intrest I should Visit? I wanna have a little fun as i travel..

((Damn...I never got a full suit of CAS armor. Sid...I might still contact you when im lvl 50 to take you up on gettin my uber))
Volais

Postby Wirecutter » Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:03 am

well maybe this list may help u on u'r travels, it's a little travelling guid for people that want to see and explore :D

http://www.anarchyarcanum.com/geo_landmark.html
Wirecutter

Postby Volais » Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:05 am

bah...ive read that list before...evil it is
Volais

Postby Cogs » Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:24 am

Scanning thru his mail, Cogs pauses and commences to read the letter of resignation from mr.Volais

Dang...will that Soldier recruit never settle down...Im sure this is just another excuse to go on another monthlong bender...Cogs mutters to himself, sighing, as he stamps and approves the application for Internal Services to effectuate.

Cogs lights up a cigar, as he prepares a short memo to mr. Volais in parting.

Dear mr. Volais.
It has been quite an expereince having you within our roster, but you obviously does not have the resolve of heart needed for what lies ahead, nor the stamina to stick with your choices. You were born a Soldier, and should find it in yourself to live as one. I wish you luck in your future endeavours, be that in the service of the bottle or otherwise.
Sincerely,
Anthony McDuff

Cogs taps his commlink, and gets the memo on its way
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Volais » Sat Aug 02, 2003 4:21 am

GRRR>...IM NOT LEAVING RKFF!!

And I hrew out my beer...though my two fav bottles are still around...i cant let go of them
Volais

Postby BigSwede » Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:25 am

I must say, you sure sounded like you were leaving.
BigSwede

Postby Volais » Sat Aug 02, 2003 6:14 pm

My leave is not permanent...I will return...

uhh....
Volais

Postby Sidarion » Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:07 pm

Volais wrote:you never did make any sense..

Ummm...anyway...before I leave...any points of intrest I should Visit? I wanna have a little fun as i travel..

((Damn...I never got a full suit of CAS armor. Sid...I might still contact you when im lvl 50 to take you up on gettin my uber))

just holler, mate...

I'll be there to help
Sidarion

Postby Cogs » Sun Aug 03, 2003 7:41 am

Cogs isnt too surprised to find Volais's transfer application returned from Internal Affairs

"Well, maybe he really has changed...I guess mr. Sidarion will have to get on his case, and get to work on him."

Cogs happily files the application in his junk tray
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Volais » Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:19 pm

BTW Cogs...I wish to have a word with you soon...
Volais

Postby Sidarion » Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:37 pm

Volais,

I don't know about the others, but I for myself can't seem to follow your jittering pace anymore. I am quite a hardcore RPer myself, but I seriously have no clue where this should be leading... or if this is leading anywhere. I think you are welcome here the way you are, at least I take people at face value. But I must admit that I am more than just a little confused here. First your leave of absence, announced with an air of grandezza, only to make omnious remarks about coming back a day later... now you express your wish to talk to Cogs on the forums.
Seriously, I don't get it. If you want to talk to Cogs, send him a /tell. Where would be the problem. I find trying to follow your actions confusing, almost tiring. If you want to RP, do so... I am sure that you will fall upon open ears with some of the members around here (at least from my point of view). But, speaking for myself, what you are doing around here now only leads me to feel estranged... I don't like to be abducted onto a perceived "RPing" rollercoaster ride...

So, at least as far as I am concerned, please either make up your mind of what you want or tone it down. I am willing to help you with your character, if you want even RPstyle... but don't expect me to follow your every RPing whim...

Sid
Sidarion

Postby Volais » Mon Aug 04, 2003 8:26 pm

Ok..this is an excuse for me to build my new alt...who plays a part of the story...i need to speak to cogs to give him one last warning. See...I like to do things in real time..not through boards.

this is also a chance to get the whole story thing settled out...many problems right now. your rather new...you may not know ive been talkin about a leave for awhile now.

But If it confuses you this much..fine

To Cogs:

I will give you a last warning. I am getting reports that Omni has launched their elite forces to Rubi-Ka..If I were you Id stay on my toes..they could arrive at anytime. Well...If they arrive.

Also, never tell a soul about my current "leave". Omni has spies throughout Rubi-ka. If they know Im alone theyll put them all on high alert to look for me.

Also, take these. *Volais hands Cogs a small pakage* My Omni-Pol tags. They help to increase my accuracy with a gun. Though they would be useful, My travels call for me to pass through Omni's checkpoints. If my tags are registered...Im screwed. My shades are configured to were they cant read my retinal signal...so I should be somewhat safe from patrols.

((Sid...Never question my story...you get it soon enough...this is how you say...a backstory...each character has a backstory...their all unfolding right now. Volais leaving isnt the only event related to the story goin on right now.))
Volais

Postby Volais » Mon Aug 04, 2003 8:30 pm

and just like AO's story...mine is dependent on what you guys do. Say i ask you to meet me in a meeting Sid...if you dont show...well...somethin will happen. Be it good or bad. Its also influenced by AOs story. If things go accourding to plan, Ill be havin a little run in with the Dust Brigade
Volais

Next

Return to Roleplaying and the arts