Mr. Radiman visits at The Cup!

In-character discussions, stories, prose and poetry.

Mr. Radiman visits at The Cup!

Postby Cogs » Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:23 am

Here is the story on AO Vault , from last nights meeting at The Cup. Vix, Wind, Suzzie and myself were quietly sitting discussing various stuff, when he suddenly approached our table, with is guards on his tail.........and...eventually a crapload of clanners......lol

http://aovault.ign.com/features/gridfee ... 9477.shtml
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Kicktopps » Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:34 am

OMG!! Where did that Commander-At-Arms find his outfit? It's so sleek and sexy....such power and respect I would get if I wore such a thing.... Alas, all I can ever hope to achieve is to look like one of Mr. Radiman's Watchers.
Kicktopps

Postby BigSwede » Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:41 am

Very interesting indeed. This makes one wonder: Is Mr Radiman back to try to unite and lead the clans once again, or was this a way to show his support to those who may be the new leaders for the clan cause?

Who knows..
BigSwede

Postby Flameforge » Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:23 pm

Kick, I do believe Lord Beargar is one of the leaders of Camelot castle, if not the head-honcho. It makes sense that his armour would be that worn by the knights of Camelot. Go visit and you will see the knight protectors wearing the same armour. (Yes, it looks bloody cool, and I've desired it forever :p)
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Cogs » Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:55 pm

Lord Galahad is the head of the Camelot Knights, but he is never seen in public.....so far, anyway. Sir Beargar is Lord Galahads footman, and does his bidding.
In fact, in the early days, it was possible to aquire the Knights armor, Clan only. It was removed, as the Omnis whined, and it was deemed to powerful :)
Silly ole bugger
Cogs

Postby Flameforge » Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:02 pm

Ah, right right.
(Pity about the armour.)
Flameforge
Website monkey

Return to Roleplaying and the arts