"Wow!" moments

"Wow!" moments

Postby Flameforge » Sun May 25, 2008 3:01 pm

I played pretty hard over the weekend and managed to ding 20 before bedtime last night! I'm loving the Dark Templar class :pirate:

Wow moment #1: First fatality! Oooh gruesome.

Wow moment #2: Tortage Island. I gotta say, as an intro to the game, the island works really well. Everywhere I go the landscape is interesting--all the foliage, the volcano, the beaches. So need to upgrade my gfx card to see the world properly though.

What are your "wow!" moments?
Flameforge
Website monkey

Re: "Wow!" moments

Postby Geminion » Tue May 27, 2008 11:47 pm

Psy's female toon with top cloth bug in front of me ;)
(joke but funny)

No wow moment the instant i realised that if i pushed the friendly tab on the right side inder abilities and that stuff, that i would get auras, kind of like the keepers and now able to tank basicly 3-5 mobs... !! Wow
Yours Geminion
Geminion

Re: "Wow!" moments

Postby Ynelin » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:43 am

1: As Flame said.. Fatalaty. Got to love those heads flying.

2: The different desteny quest's for each class on tortage. How they emerged and are connected.

3: The Soundtrack. Simply the best soundtrack i have heard in a video game. Makes me more happy i bought the CE.

4: The details in game. The first time i noticed a cat licking itself. When some wolfs attacked a moose. Children running around in the streets. These are some of the things that make me stop and simply just watch whats going around me. FC did their best with this game.
Ynelin

Return to Hyboria chit chat