All hail the new president

Open discussions. Request access to private forums here.

All hail the new president

Postby Legrandchef » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:13 am

I promoted Psymonator to president today. I'd like to thank all those who offered help and hope you will support Psy in the same way.

The president is gone. Long live the president.

Chef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Re: All hail the new president

Postby Psymonator » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:59 am

Thanks Chef :) and congrats on your 1000th post! I have taken presidency for the time being, and if Cerberus becomes active again, maybe when they eventually release the engine(?) then I would be more than happy to give up this position for a vote, until then I am proud to take on the responsibility until that day comes!

I would like to ask if there are any advisors who still have an active account who would like to give up their position, so that I may choose another so that we have at least one active advisor. If nobody replies in a week or so, I will have to decide to kick an inactive advisor to make space sadly.

Thanks again Chef :) and hopefully see everybody ingame soon ><
Psymon The hot Korean Pimp!!! Who Gets With ALL The Ladies!!!
Psymonator

Postby Psymonator » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:37 am

Ok you may ignore most of the last post i have discovered a way to demote people without kicking them :) So all advisor slots are now open, although most will remain that way for a long time to be returned to the previous advisors if they return!
Psymon The hot Korean Pimp!!! Who Gets With ALL The Ladies!!!
Psymonator

Postby Mawerick » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:46 am

Congrats Psy :)
Ya gimp.

Psymonator wrote:i have discovered a way to demote people without kicking them :)

Do tell?
Image.
Mawerick

Return to Public