Would be very happy about armor donations (don't need much)

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Would be very happy about armor donations (don't need much)

Postby Mayah » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:34 am

Hi all,

i returned to Rubi-Ka and the exciting Shadowlands after nearly 2 years of abscence. I was broke when i returned since i didn't think i would and gave away all my money and items except the ones i was waering.

well, i don't need any money because i made enough in missions to buy ammo/health packs/nanos, but i leveled so fast in missions since i joined the game again (did they raise the exp-gain for mobs ?) that my already low-ql armor is now completey outdated (i could wear about +40 ql higher armor than i wear now) and new high-ql armor is very expensive.

So my question is if anybody has some QL 80-100 armor lying around that i could use. Right now i'm all in heated plasteel (STR/STA) because i think it looks cool :) but i know that plasteel is not supported anymore in higher levels so i would be happy about other armor (with different Reqs) as well.

Thanks for the help that many people in the corp have given me already :)

Mayah
Mayah

Postby Smacdevil » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:02 am

Hi Mayah, I'd be delighted to help you by onloading some of my too-full bank ;) Is it Str/Sta you want, or maybe Str/Agi based armor? Here's my recommendations for decent, blitzable armor types:

Str/Sta:
Graft
Vito's

Str/Agi:
Flowers Tech
Senpai/Hanshi Primus

I have all types in store, various pcs of different QLs. You'll find me ingame as Ofdarkness or Bothead these days.
Smacdevil

Postby Nusse » Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:24 am

It's also possible to make you a complete set of storm carbonum armor of course. That's STA/AGI armor though. But it's pretty good and increases your NCU, Nano Resist, and nano points as well.

Here's a link to the chest at QL100

http://aodb.info/showitem.asp?LowID=208 ... 256&QL=100
Nusse

Postby Jpegg » Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:30 am

Mayah,

Hi, we spoke a little last night. I'm away on vacation this week but back on Saturday/Sunday. Please send me a tell and whatever your missing by that time, I'll blitz for you or sneak.

It's time we got you sorted out and equipped the way you used to be :))))
Jpegg

Postby Addice » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:50 pm

i prefer Mantis Armor around lvl 60 and up til u can get good ql CAS on. i have already lent out two sets and the last set i have is going to be given out to Tempest. sorry, if i had seen this sooner i would have offered it. i do however have some notum in my bags and you are welcome to it so u can make CAS. just drop Addice or Kokane a tell, but do it soon because i am giving alot of stuff away.
Gaara: I finally understand... I am alone! I will not believe anyone anymore.... I will not love... I'm on my own... haha... thats right... I'm all alone.

Addice

Postby Cipheer » Tue Oct 07, 2003 6:26 am

If you find out what youd like thats blitzable just lemee know my fixer can grab ya ql 100 stuffs say Hi in game and I'll see what I can do
"Computer games don't affect kids
I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
- Kristian Wilson Nintendo Inc
Cipheer

Return to The exchange