true katana

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

true katana

Postby klopfe » Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:09 pm

I'm looking for a QL200 True Katana to add to my collection of sharp objects.

Does anyone have one collecting dust somewhere. I'm sure I can do some kind of service in return :)
klopfe

Postby Flameforge » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:10 am

Flameforge opens his weapons display cabinet, carefully removes one particular sword. Gripping the handle and the scabbard, he slowly moves his arms apart, releasing the katana from its sheath. He shifts the heavy weapon in his hand, the worn bindings of the handle fitting so perfectly, finding the balance of his trusty old sword.

The blade glows coldly in the apartment light. Flame cocks his head slightly, as though listening. "Yes... you have long since seen battle. You hunger again for the taste of armour, of flesh. Perhaps it is time to be wielded once more. In the hands of another warrior."

Suddenly he dances a pivot, spinning toward an unseen opponent, striking fiercely, the katana singing through the air... and completely decimates another burial urn.

"Ah bugger."
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby klopfe » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:20 am

I will treat her well and make sure she gets washed whenever she has been covered in the blood of omni scum.
klopfe

Postby Gearsoul » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:14 am

:-?

Funny...I do that with Steel Skin every day.

-Gear
Gearsoul

Postby Flameforge » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:29 pm

What do you do, Gear? Unsheath Steel Skin and swing him around the room? :o

Well Klopfe ended up not going with the True Katana, but instead for a longgggggmoooooooooon! Or the "barnacle scraper", as I affectionally name it.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Return to The exchange