Seeking "Parts-O-Monster"

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Postby Felicity » Sat Mar 23, 2002 7:05 pm

I've just started to convert monster parts, and have found it very pleasurable. If you find monsterparts, please dont discard them. Give them instead to me for conversion. The higher the level, the better they are.

Thank you in advance.
Dr. Felicity Frankenstein
Felicity

Postby Archm » Sat Mar 23, 2002 8:09 pm

Felicity there might be some in the guild bank. I have found all different types of stones and monster parts at higher lvls than 200 so I would check with wrangleline. I gave him one bag and I have the other and am continuing to collect rare gems,stones and monster parts :smile:
Archm
General Military/Advisor

Postby Herich » Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:43 am

Well.. as being part of the game Converting monster parts has been around while. I am surprised to know that u JUST learned about it. lol Did you also know that u cna take a Screw Driver to the Robot junk? There are lots of interesting things you can do. You can also take the the GEM Grinder and Polish Crappy looking stones to GEMS and sell them for more. My Muasser that i have.... Can be turned into a chemical shooting weapon by a HIGH lvl fixer... There are lots of cool and interesting things.. =) Well unfortunatly you have to have a High QL Bio Com to change the HIGH QL monster parts and if the Parts Are over 160 i don't think She can do it.. Cause it also depends on how high you raise your Trade & repair "Pharma Tech" that has to be high too. ok well i will stop rambleing.. hehe talk to you later :wink:

~Herich~ out.
Herich

Postby Felicity » Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:25 pm

Herich, this is not new knowledge to me at all. So dont mock me :smile:
Problem is that I have had other more preferred places to put my ip earlier. Things must come in the right order in order to function well. Sadly this has not been my strength when Fel was created. I hope and wait for the ip-rehaul to get my abilities in the right places. Hopefully soon I will be able to do things the way I'm supposed to...
Felicity

Postby Cogs » Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:11 pm

Well, Herich, the Mausser you talk of needs a lot more than a Fixer. The fixer simply hacks the Mausser, you need an Engineer to rebuild it in 4 different steps. An Engineer can also take any stone/gem, turn it into a jewel, and fit it into any ring he has made, for some very valuable jewellry. I have sold rings of my own making for 20k+ a piece.

Btw, I convert monster parts up to ql115.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cogs on 2002-03-25 01:12 ]</font>
Cogs

Postby Hejiro » Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:19 pm

I raised my Pharmacy to about 80 in my 'early levels' which was pretty dumb, as it cost a LOT of IP, and become useless quickly. Ah well.

Fel, I have about 10-20 meat pieces in my bank which might be QL20 or so (I've had them for ages ... eww)
Hejiro

Postby Felicity » Mon Mar 25, 2002 12:58 am

Sounds great Hej.
I dont know what my current limit is at converting, but I have converted ql80's without problem I'd like to try harder to find where my limit is. I havent maxed the ability yet, but if needed later on I will. Currently I need to raise my base abilities as they are way too low for my level now. I have recently spent ip on flying (obviously), pharma, Sotgun, and my ordinary nano abilities.
But with the ability to convert manster parts I can earn money in hunting parties. This is good because I dont do very much harm, and thus cannot solo missions very well, atleast not yet (probably never will). The Doctor profession is really a team profession so I wont pursue tokens like I would with Chen for instance. It would still be nice to be able to kill something now and then :smile:
Felicity

Postby Hejiro » Tue Apr 02, 2002 9:23 pm

That recent batch of meat you converted for me, Felicity (the seemingly endless amount while Wreven tapped his foot impatiently) sold for like 70 grand!! I was so impressed. I had like over 100K in my wallet, but then bought two NCU units and was back down to 10K :lol: Still, it was great having so much money for a short while.

I still have about 5 pieces to do which will cover my next nano :smile:

Actually, I received a very nice nano, 'Alleviate Pain', for a mission yesterday, so that was awesome.
Hejiro

Postby Felicity » Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:59 pm

Oh thats nice Hej, Im glad I could help you! I have since then raised my pharma a bit and can now convert even better monsterparts, so keep collecting them!
Felicity

Return to The exchange