Save your IP for better things...

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Postby Felicity » Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:05 am

Instead of showeling masses of ip into Pharma tek to convert monsterparts you should save that ip for things more needed for your ordinary skills.

Come to me for conversion! We will all benefit from it. You can use your ip better and still get the grand money from selling bloodplasma, and my small fee is the exp I earn from the converting.

Hejiro is doing it, why not you? :smile:

This post is sponsored by RKFF doctors association :grin:
Felicity

Postby Izubuchi » Wed Apr 03, 2002 5:22 am

lol
Izubuchi
Rubi-Ka Freedom Fighters
Izubuchi

Postby Herich » Wed Apr 03, 2002 8:12 am

cause.. My Phara tech is already over 300 lol thats y... hehe =)

Although i still lub ya.. i tell you what i will send Loom to you from now on when he can't do any more.. ok?

~Herich~ out
Herich

Postby Hejiro » Wed Apr 03, 2002 2:23 pm

:lol: It's funny the ads one sees on the Grid these days...

Fel, I hope I get something for having my name in your advertisement...
Hejiro

Postby Felicity » Wed Apr 03, 2002 11:15 pm

Herich for you and a few more it is too late I know, but for other upcoming characters there is allways too little ip to distribute. I had those in mind when posting that add.

But ofcourse, you highlevelers are allways so self-centered so you forget that there may be others still struggling with their distribution of ip :wink: . I know I allways have too little for what I want to do, and I dont think Im the only one.
Felicity

Postby Hejiro » Thu Apr 04, 2002 2:27 pm

No, you're definately not the only one. I seem to barely stretch my IP over the essentials anymore... and I'm not even level 60 yet... still 41 levels until more IP :sad:

Still, I try to get the important stuff covered and then each level will focus on a skill or group of skills. My next level will focus on BioMet, MC, MM, TS, etc.
Hejiro

Postby Felicity » Fri Apr 05, 2002 2:21 am

I know what you mean Hejiro, and that's why I want to help with the little things I can do. Like Cogs who allways is so helpful with making implants. He has alot NP and if he can help me do those, I wont need to put in alot of IP in my np-skill (darkblue)..

Every saved ip-point is well needed.
Felicity

Return to The exchange