Carbon-rich rock

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Postby Techomo » Wed May 08, 2002 2:55 pm

Speaking of shotguns, I'm finding the 'Vektor' range to be very good. Only requires shotgun skill, has reasonable damage, plus excellent crit.
Techomo

Postby Felicity » Thu May 09, 2002 1:36 am

Yes I use them ofcourse too. I have a small collection and if you have any you dont use anymore, please hand them over to me. If you want a higher QL than you currently have just ask me :smile:

Oh and that goes for anyone using Vektors. It would be sad if the vektors we have are lost to the outside world.
Felicity

Postby Hejiro » Thu May 09, 2002 2:25 pm

That's great Felicity, I'll keep it in mind. At the moment I have two Vektors waiting for me when I raise my shotgun skill. Unfortunately I need another 50 points or so, so I might check with you some time if you have a QL in between.

Hmm, do we have a Logistics Officer anymore?

BTW, Fel, I still have that Feeble Android for Hardin :wink: He's probably too high for it now. I think I have a spare Spike Armour too.
Hejiro

Postby Felicity » Fri May 10, 2002 1:04 am

I havent played Hardin for a very long time Hejiro. I concentrate on felicity and Direttore at the moment. I figured there are allready so many engies out there.. A Crat could be more interesting. Dir is at 16 and can at last charm pets. Its just wonderful!
Felicity

Postby Cogs » Fri May 10, 2002 4:47 am

Guys
as you know, I play(ed) both a crat and an Engie. I still have some crat stuff, Felicity, that we could look at, maybe tonight, after or before the meeting. Also, Techomo, Cogs will be available to you so we can discuss trade skills, and lets see if I dont have some goodies for you as well :smile:

Cogs
Cogs

Postby Felicity » Fri May 10, 2002 11:05 am

Awesome!
Felicity

Postby Zepto » Tue May 14, 2002 8:21 am

I wanted to post this over here also to help my RKFF brother and sisters that want to make guns. A few days ago I teamed with an NT from RKFF. He gave me a Weapon Receptacle, Pepper Pistol. At the time I had no idea what it was until now. Below is a post about how to make good weapons from weapon receptacles. BTW, if that NT can contace me ingame I have a pepper pistol for him. :smile:

Weapon Receptacles
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night I found a pepper pistol weapon receptical. With the assistance of Nisreen, the receptical was hacked only to find an "Unfinished Pepper Pistol". Some research today revield how to finish these weapons. Thought you guys would like the info.

me and some of the Engineers on the engy forum, compiled a list of all the new weapon receptacles, and how to finish them. (i started the post on the engy board, to give us first dibs on the market , but now it's your turn)

+Step one (for ALL receptacles)
- Hack it with a hacker tool. this will give you an "Unfinished weapon"

+Step 2: add the prescribed component to the unfinished weapon to complete it.

THE LIST:

-Unfinished IMI Tellus TT- add a "Flake tubing supercoolant system" to it.

-Unfinished Sol Chirons System- (awesome gun for fixers) add an "Energy pack interface" to it.

-Unfinished HSR Explorer 661- (adv only weapon)- add a "Generic magnetic propulsion system" to it. (not really worth it.. this gun is lame)

-Unfinished Pepper Pistol- add a "Nano Pylon" to it.

-Unfinished Alaskri Chemical Rifle-(VERY AWESOME weapon for agents)- add a "Self repairing ultra-x" to it.

-Unfinished Summer SMP- there are 4 different guns you can make with this:

-+++-Shotgun Version-(reqs SMG/Shotgun)- add a "Shells Magazine"

-+++-Flingshot version-( /yaaahhhnn. lame weapon)- add a "Rapid reload and fire gyro"

-+++-Burst version-(hmm not bad)-add a "Triple Pulse Enabler"

-+++-Full Auto version-(havn't actually made this one yet)- add a "Gyro Stabalizing Unit"

sidenote:all of the parts to complete these guns are sold in shops, and are available at ALL qls.

list compiled by: Ethic/Trosida/Shex/and myself

ENJOY

Postby Herich » Tue May 14, 2002 5:17 pm

Awsome!!! my Fixer will use that info.. thx much!!

~herich~ out.
Herich

Postby Hejiro » Thu May 16, 2002 2:22 pm

I have soooo much to learn. I don't even know what a weapon recepticle is ;)
Hejiro

Postby Felicity » Fri May 17, 2002 1:52 am

LOL Hej, neither do I. And considering the vast amount of people handing me shotties I have no problem at all getting a better gun :)

Need a shottie? Ask me :)
Felicity

Postby Hejiro » Wed May 22, 2002 2:33 pm

Hehe, well as you discovered when we had a look at your gun collection, Felicity, Techomo's shotgun skill is... well... somewhat pitiful. Not that I'm really bothered, as my main focus of course is constructing bots! 8)

But, my good news is that I actually found a weapon recepticle recently! Is this weird silver canister thing. I will have to get to work on it as soon as possible.
Hejiro

Postby Felicity » Thu May 23, 2002 2:52 am

Ah.. What does it contain?
Felicity, Doctor
Direttore, Bureaucrat
Felicity

Postby Hejiro » Thu May 23, 2002 5:38 am

Hm, well as Zepto pointed out, the first step was to hack the recepticle. Turned out both my tool and my skill were not great enough for that, so I got Tommyboi to do it.

This then be becomes an unfinished weapon. Mine was "Unfinished IMI Tellus TT". I then added the required piece of equipment to finish it.

Wasn't a bad gun.. but not overly interesting. Also I had to sell it to buy a new nano :lol:
Hejiro

Postby Hejiro » Thu May 23, 2002 5:50 am

Actually, something very interesting is the notice called "ICC Order - Weapon Receptacles" in the Basic Bookstore.

It says: "... If you should get into your possession a so called 'weapon receptacle' - orders are to destory it immediately ... Any citizen found with receptacles of this kind in their possession should expect to be taken actions against."

:wink:
Hejiro

Postby Felicity » Thu May 23, 2002 9:34 am

AaaHAAAA!!

/me calls the nearest Omni-Pol office.... :D
Felicity, Doctor
Direttore, Bureaucrat
Felicity

PreviousNext

Return to The exchange