POCKET BOSSES - YOUR GUILD NEEDS YOU!

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

POCKET BOSSES - YOUR GUILD NEEDS YOU!

Postby furyangel » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:30 am

I have been going through all of the pattern pieces that me and Demon have banked (alot of them donated - thankyou) and I think with some organising I can make about 16 PB patterns all roughly QL125 atm. There are however a hell of a lot that ony need 1 more pattern piece, so can you help?

If you have any pattern pieces in your inventory that you want to get rid of or want to know if we can help finish it for you, then send us a tell. I wil happily accept any and all pieces of any quality level and keep a 'bank' of them for the guild. Also if anyone has any novictum or is happy to go out and do a bit of farming we could also use some of this. I am happy to make the crystals up, though I don't have the QFT to finish them.

Hopefully soon we can then have a HUGE PB raid and get some of our members or their alts kitted out in some nice symbiants :)

Furydemon and I have created a spreadsheet with all of our pieces so far on it and she will host this file and point a link to it so that you can see straight away if we have what you are looking for...
General of Pantheon
furyangel

Postby furydemon » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:48 am

here's the *anal* excel of what we have got if you want to download it & see if you have any matching pieces

http://www.kamsika.com/patterns.xls
[The Cyb0r Pope Jpegg] That's Mr Bitch to you...
furydemon

Postby Flameforge » Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:34 pm

I'll check the pattern list later, but I have quite a few novictum QL130-150 which is pretty much junk to me so you're welcome to use.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby murderem-m2 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:57 am

dam i goto find an exel veiwer :)
Don't drink and drive .. smoke pot and fly!!
murderem-m2

Postby furyangel » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:57 am

We have decided on some rules for cerberusbank. Thanks to Maxnano for his suggestions and mighty contributions to this endeavour.

Cerberusbank will contain any pattern pieces, novictum and crystals donated to it for guild pocket boss events.

If you require some pieces to complete a pattern that you are farming then cerberusbank is held by Furyangel (alt Nuclearsky). If I am not available you can always ask Furydemon ( she has access to my PC :P )

People are limited to 4 items a week from the bank which includes novictum as well as pattern pieces to stop people from abusing the bank. When I get some spare time I will try and do several crystal filling runs and leave a stock in the bank for such occassions. If any other MPs would kindly donate some as well then hopefully we can keep up a good stock.
(we may decide on exceptions to this - within reason - if a donation is being made at the same time as a withdrawal)

The rules are per character so if you have an alt that requires pieces for themself then they are also entitled.

All that is left is for me to say please donate any bits and if anyone gets any novicrum that is one thing that we are always lacking so please think of the guild bank if you have any you are not using, you can always withdraw it again from the bank later :P
General of Pantheon
furyangel

Postby Freuty » Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:27 am

Excellent stuff... I must dig out my pattern bags and hand the bits over to Mr Bank :D
Freuty, Veteran
Luvingston, Veteran
Freuty

Postby Smacdevil » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:29 am

I'll gladly deposit my lower QL patterns from various chars, just have to remember when I'm online (that's your cue to remindme ;))
Smacdevil

Postby Jpegg » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:58 am

I can start handing mine over now. I got various bits and bobs for the bank :))
Jpegg

Postby Flameforge » Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:49 pm

That's a really good idea.

Do you have a way to manage what items go in and out? Just if someone was looking for a "Worm King B" how would you know you had one? ;) [edit] Oh I see you have a spreadsheet :)

I'll try to catch up with you though -- I have some 3-5 bags of random pattern pieces.
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Halochaos » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:47 pm

I took notice that you need "weary empath min jin lu" or whatever. if you guys do not know it, he is part of Scheol garden key/sanct. I dont know if you wanna spawn it or not, but hey...if you dont, im looking for a dom pattern of him to complete my garden key. Thanks :)
Gimp in traning
Lordsage
UndevotedX Image
Halochaos

Postby furydemon » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:17 pm

*ponders the effort of making the spreadsheet a DB with a web front end...*

Might be something I dowhen bored at work :-''
[The Cyb0r Pope Jpegg] That's Mr Bitch to you...
furydemon

Postby Freuty » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:34 pm

*ponders the effort of making the spreadsheet a DB with a web front end...*

Might be something I dowhen bored at work

Now THAT would be superb! :D
Freuty, Veteran
Luvingston, Veteran
Freuty

Postby furyangel » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:17 am

Ok first off we have 2 dom pieces of Weary Empath so just shout me when I am online :)

Unfortunately we only have 2 dom pieces of The Worm King (both thanks to Minimalist I believe).

I am going to try and make up complete patterns very soon so if you have 2/3 pieces and need the remainder, I can always swap a completed pattern for the individual pieces, if there are no individual bits spare in the bank... (make sense?)
General of Pantheon
furyangel

Postby Twilow » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:30 am

I dont know if you have done my bags yet but there was at least one piece of wormking in there.
Twilow

Postby furyangel » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:59 am

oops sorry Twil they must have been yours then and I mixed up the bags :P You guys gave me so many!!
General of Pantheon
furyangel

Next

Return to The exchange