Crat suit?

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Crat suit?

Postby Felicity » Tue May 21, 2002 4:30 am

I'm looking for a crat suit for my char Direttore. Does anyone have a suit to sell/give away? I'm too low to go to the foremans place yet, and even if I did manage to make my way to his office I'd probably find atleast 2 higlevelers camping him to get the form (or whatever it is) he drops.
Felicity, Doctor
Direttore, Bureaucrat
Felicity

Postby Herich » Tue May 21, 2002 11:46 am

Hmmmm.... There is a Crat suit?? my crat will also need one of these you speak of..... Can felicity / Herich get it together? let me know.. i will be glad to help :lol: :lol: :lol:

~Herich~ out.
Herich

Postby Coldraven » Tue May 21, 2002 12:03 pm

I should be powerfull enough to head out there. I can always get a couple of people with me to get you one
Coldraven

Postby Felicity » Tue May 21, 2002 2:02 pm

Would love that!
Felicity, Doctor
Direttore, Bureaucrat
Felicity

Postby Felicity » Tue May 21, 2002 2:06 pm

Herich that suit gives extra to Psychic (I think) and it looks like a suit, wich would look pretty good on Direttore...

Would love to go there, but you'd have to count on being there for a while. That mob spawns only every 2-3 hours. Heavily camped ofcourse and people fight over him. High level team is needed. Usually there are 130-150 level peopple there (that I have heard...)
Felicity, Doctor
Direttore, Bureaucrat
Felicity

Postby Hejiro » Tue May 21, 2002 2:25 pm

Ohh, crat suit.. yes, I know what you mean now. I have seen people running around in smart business outfits and I always just thought they were insurance sales-people or something...

I heard something about engineers getting "bot suits" too.. but I don't know anything more about that.
Hejiro

Postby Cogs » Wed May 22, 2002 1:12 pm

Hejiro, ol boy, when your Engie gets to about lvl 120-130+, you will be able to aquire a nano that turns yourself into one of those Slayerdroids we see, all white and shiny :P One thing to consider; while you are in that robotic state, your attacks base themselves on your MA skills it seems. Try to get ahold of an experienced Engie, and ask about that. Try to look for Hamilton or Jica, and tell them you are a friend of mine, and ask. Hopefully they will be able to expand on how that works. Or, simply try to ask any high level Engie you come across, I can recommend the Tir grid area, always lots of high levels there.

Cogs
Cogs

Postby Hejiro » Wed May 22, 2002 2:28 pm

Whoa.. well Techomo has quite a lot of work ahead of him then. But I will try to find out more as it sounds quite interesting.
Hejiro

Postby Coldraven » Wed May 22, 2002 9:45 pm

I'v acuired a couple of rocks from my missions now if interested
Coldraven

Postby Hejiro » Thu May 23, 2002 5:07 pm

I chatted to a lvl 123 engineer yesterday who explained about this 'bot suit'. It is a nano called "Slayer Transference" -- only found in missions -- and basically it turns you into a slayerdroid. PLUS it apparently boosts your MA skills so you don't even have to raise them with IP.

So with this you can have two slayerdroids! .. lethal..
Hejiro

Postby Hejiro » Thu May 23, 2002 5:15 pm

Cold, is that carbon-rich rock? I'm always interested in keeping that stuff for the future when I have enough cred to actually buy the tools needed :/
Hejiro

Postby Felicity » Thu May 23, 2002 11:45 pm

I met one of those slayerengies yesterday in Tir. It seems you get limited vision when using that. or he didn't know how to use it very well.. He kept stepping people on their toes. Those slayers are sure heavy. ;)
Felicity, Doctor
Direttore, Bureaucrat
Felicity

Crat Suits

Postby Talen » Tue Jun 17, 2003 3:07 am

The Crat suit is a form on the director of the Foremans mine, as a 162 crat I will tell you this it is good for putting implants in as it adds to your psychic and int about 14 to each for a clan suit or about 12 to each with a universal which i have. But don't go wearing it in missions unless you have a good bit of health at the higher levels, i retired my suit from field work at level 105, it was just not enough to protect me against hostiles. yes as a crat you can calm, charm but keep in mind when you get to higher level people in teams what to pull outragous quality missions which a suit with nothing but chem, and poison ac on it is not going to cut it, but as i said get one for the adds to int and psychic for implanting and such, and for everything else int adds. but after level 100 you are better off with some nice albercht. A coffee maker is nice to have to, and a briefcase is a ncie addition to help you in charming and gives you assess to your bank from anywhere which is good as i get alot of loot. So by default my bank looks like a diasaster.
Talen

Postby BigSwede » Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:11 am

It's great Talen. Now, this thread is a tad bit old and my crat has the suit and the coffe machine. He lacks the briefcase tho. Do you know where I can aquire it?
BigSwede

Postby Stillhaa » Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:17 pm

im your man for the briefcase Bigs, i have 5 forms that will get you the Briefcase of Holding (need 375 psychology to get it though)
i'll give you a form next time i see you online m8
i have the instructions for you to get it aswell :D

//
Stillhaa, the MA in GA !!!
Last edited by Stillhaa on Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stillhaa

Next

Return to The exchange