Grid Armor IV

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Grid Armor IV

Postby Jasper2002 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:12 am

Hi guys,

I believe that this is my first request, but I have realized that I want GA 4 more than ever.

Having seen a lvl 211 Fixer in GA 4 dancing while a lvl 212 Adv was attacking (Synergy Factor guys in WA) and the Adv getting one hit in 10 to land, I realised the true value of this armor. :shock:

If someone finds this I would appreciate it greatly. You will of course be recompensed for this to the true market value (about 200 mil atm I think) consisting of creds that I have (about 16 mil atm but will get higher), symbs, blitzing, anything you can think of. In essence I will be your gimp until u feel the value has been returned.

The best drop is from team missions around levels 95-125 apparently and they usually drop off fixers, and bosses.

Alternatively I could blitz team missions (full team preferably) until I find it. I would need someone capable of pulling missions in this range to help me out though.

I don't want to camp for things I don't need (Nippy John's, JEPP, JSPP etc) to sell for the creds as there are people out there that do this already and it is so wrong. I may try to get some Spirit Tech Aparatus Muzzles and get the guns built from there (If anyone comes across Nano charged rifles and nano charged assault rifles ql 100-150 grab them for me pls.) to sell. I will also be trying for PB patterns for symbs to sell, but u guys get first option on these anyway.

Please let me know if u can help.

Thanx

Jasp
Jasper2002

Postby Stillhaa » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:49 am

The best drop is from team missions around levels 95-125 apparently and they usually drop off fixers, and bosses.

Are you sure about this mission ql span ? ... seem like that would be for GAII & III , a little low for GAIV ?
Seen 3-4 GAIII drop within that lvl span.
GAIV should be somewhere between 125-140 i think.
-Stillhaa 216 MA General, ass'whooper shizzle
-Xhero 202 Shade, hiney'spanker shizzle
Stillhaa

Postby furyangel » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:52 am

Well Nuclearsky is level 120 atm so I could probably pull the correct level mission...? In which case I will happily help all night tonight if you are on. We can calm all non-Fixer mobs to make it quicker...
General of Pantheon
furyangel

Postby furyangel » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:54 am

as an addition if anyone can list the alternative names that Funcom give fixers it will make the above easier :P I'll also check the QL of that ID and see what level missions I can pull...

edit: The ID/crystal is QL140 according to Anarchy Mainframe.
2nd edit: I roll QL 132 and 144 missions so let me know if this is useful...
Last edited by furyangel on Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
General of Pantheon
furyangel

Postby Jpegg » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:56 am

You be better waiting for Bothead to log onto forums and read this.

If there is anyone in Rubi-Ka who is expert on boss loot mission level, its him. He'll know the exact Q to roll for this
Jpegg

Postby Freuty » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:01 am

Read this http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... did=144400

I wouldn't go to too much effort, if fixers become too good, you can guaruntee that FC will 'fix' (*cough*nerf) it ;)

The other thing to remember is, in PvP, if you meet an NT and you're in GA... you're dead.

But, anyway, good luck with your hunt :)
Freuty, Veteran
Luvingston, Veteran
Freuty

Postby Jasper2002 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:09 am

The ql of instruction discs is not always the same as the ql of the mission. Those people that have cited finding the disc in missions have pulled missions in these ranges. It would appear that the ql of the discs can be up to 10% higher than that of the mission.

As with most things like this though. No-one is going to give me a place where I can definitely find a GA 4 disc. So it is trial and error and basically kill every disc-dropping capable mob or RK till I find it. I spent 3 days killing Bileswarms at the end of the longest road because I heard it could drop there. They did drop 3 bp's full of discs, but not GA :(

I may go back and try there and any other Bileswarm spawning ground for a couple of days. The biggest problem I have is that I am willing to put the time in to find the disc, but the same time could be spent in Ely killing hecklers for ingots to fund buying it. I know a spot which is not team camped at all so I am not interefering with people trying to gain XP at all.

It is a time thing I realise, but I have waited since level 80ish to get this and I am getting a bit impatient now. So I need as much help as I can get.
Jasper2002

Postby furyangel » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:11 am

just been reading up on those posts :) Well I'm in Jasper for as long as you need this evening at least :)

You never know I might even get lucky and get NS2 :P

edit: NS2 is actually QL 159 so maybe we can do some missions for this some other time :D maybe.... please.... :P
General of Pantheon
furyangel

Postby Jasper2002 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:31 am

Damn u guys reply fast, I was typing the reply to Still's message and then read the rest after that.

I appreciate the support and feedback. I will be on tonite from about 7 pm GMT.

I know the fatal flaw with NT's and GA, but I am hoping that my NR will avoid any major problems. As far as I am aware there are no NPC's that cast the nano's that remove GA. :)

The use is going to be mainly for things like IS, Khaeler, Sentinels and things like that plus any PVP that I need to support. I can always get out quick if I need to so it shouldn't be a major prob :)
Jasper2002

Postby Freuty » Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:34 am

I'm afraid you'll have to be extremely lucky to counter the anti-GA nukes... they are 100% Atk, 5% Def...

Anyway, don't get me wrong, it's still a very nice item to have, god I wish I had it, but I'm happy with my GA3 for now... which incidently cost 250mil back in the day... so 200mil for GA4 is a bargain! :D
Freuty, Veteran
Luvingston, Veteran
Freuty

Postby BlueMeenie » Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:20 am

my alt Bluemeenie has GA1 2 3 and 4 :p

im tempted to try and revive blue again, because ga4 fixers are now unkillable.

WooT for Patch :D

but then again, he need a new set of symbiants

btw,

dont waste your time trying to farm ga4, i tried it for a year, just save up the credits and buy it, this will save you a lot of time,

heh wots 200mill credits these days anyway ?
thats 1 days work for max :p
Maxnano.......214 NT.
Weemax........190 Keeper.
Bluemeenie....175 Fixer.
Fangtooth.......158 Adv.
DrFroid...........151 Doc.

Elektraa..........28 Warrior WOW
Cpt Max..........6mill sp char, Eve
Fangtooth........SWG
BlueMeenie

Postby Smacdevil » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:22 pm

Here's a thread with GA4 auction still open for bids... at 275m at this time.

https://forums.anarchy-online.com/showt ... did=319881
Smacdevil

Postby furydemon » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:21 pm

I *think* Jasp is off the idea of GA4 now & looking at SWS...
[The Cyb0r Pope Jpegg] That's Mr Bitch to you...
furydemon

Postby Jasper2002 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:17 am

I am indeed off GA4 atm, and have got my SMG.

Now my plans r for Lvl 210, Spec 4, Tier 2 and SWS VIII before AI in 3 weeks :)

Possible, plausible. Maybe not, but gonna got for as much as I can and get as close to those goals as possible :D

Thanks for the support with the GA guys it was really appreciated, and if nothing else at least Demon got her Merlin Pads :D
Jasper2002

Return to The exchange