lvl70 enf looking for help.

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

lvl70 enf looking for help.

Postby Cygun » Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:47 pm

hi, wondering if anyone could tell me whats the best wep and armor for my lvl, i got some ql120s implants on so im guessing i can put on some nice armor ,right now i have the following ,ql108 assault-issue omni-pol elite armor helmet, ql67 thars tunic,ql102ult-issue omni-pol armor gloves,ql115 a-i o-p elite armor pants,ql84 a-i o-p elite armor boots. ql108 temp-overtuned high-quality medium tank armor , and weapon i have the stygian desolator...... any help on info will help guys thank you all.
Cygun

Postby Selavi » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:17 am

First of all, you need to turn in your clan application form :D As for enforcers go, I think CAS is pretty good. Seem you got the implants sortet out, so dont worry about that to much. CAS is however a tad hard to come buy, as it is a tradeskillarmor made from components found in missions and on mobs in general. So many new weapons to be had now, since I made my enforcer and put him on the shelf. I used the Totw sword from lvl 50-80. and thought that pretty good. But these days, I dont know anymore. Some good 2-hb to be had I see, and some new swords/axes dropping from ET. If Keho sees this post, perhaps he can enlighten you more. But you need to turn in your clan application form and come back from the darkside. This here being a clan outpost :D
Selavi

Postby Wirecutter » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:02 am

Armor shuold be Tier armor for enforcers that is a solid and very good piece of armor, the higher tier u get the better it is

When an ARK comes and help he will tell you:
"I totally understand u'r frustration"
"Is there anything else I can help you with today before I leave"
Wirecutter

Return to The exchange