logistics officer stuff

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Postby marise » Sat Nov 03, 2001 10:43 pm

As new Equipment Wench(tm) I'd like to open my bank up for guild storage. :smile: If you have anything you want to get rid of or can't use, and you don't want to deal with it, give it to me and I'll pass it along to someone who can. Also, if there's something in particular that you're *really* looking for, let me know--I sometimes scour the clan shopping channel and can pick it up for you. If you have any younger friends who're just joining the clan efforts on Rubi-Ka and need equipment, let me know their class/race in advance so I can look for low QL equipment for them. ((OOC: That's mostly for if you're starting a new character who's also going to be in the guild. BTW, if you're interested in starting an engineer...I don't think we have one, and I know I have lots of lower level engineer nanocrystals, and others may have them too.))

If you need implants/clusters ql ~20-45 see me, I have bags of them.

Note: I reserve the right to dump anything you hand me that I think is useless. I'm *not* cluttering the bank with clusters of cold projection and QL5 pills. :smile:

Marise
marise

Postby Mamasboy » Sun Nov 04, 2001 2:45 am

Prepare to be overloaded! I have a lot of stuff of varying quallity, and look forward to having a dedicated person taking care of this. I have a feeling you will be very busy, my dear Marise.
*ooc* I have started an Engineer, his name is Cogs (pun intended :smile:). Any donations of low lvl Bau armor, crystals, and suitable guns for him would be welcome.
Mamasboy2
Mamasboy

Postby Imryl » Mon Nov 05, 2001 7:50 am

Hey :smile:
Ok Got a mission done in my short time on Sunday, Got 61 :smile: And all awful lot of stuff that I consider junk...yes ok I could probably sell this armor of ql 44-66 for some credits to players...but never bothered to sit in auction all that much, and rather it go to fellow guild members than selling for 1k a peice to the shop hehe.
I come across alot of stuff and perhaps wouldnt be suitable for me to pile three packs of ql 44-66 armor among the weapons on you Marise, So if people just want to let me know what QL armor/weapons or nanoclusters theyre after Ill hold onto them for you.
Also there no point me collecting lots fo HSR firearms and other "bad" guns out there.
Let me know what guns/weapons people are after.
I have some rudimentary knowledge on weapons that I keep hold of (usually the better ones in the game).
Novaflows (best assault rifles for soldiers)
Flashpoint Rifles (Best high damage rifles for soldiers to swop with Nocvaflow during combat for that Flingshot, Burst and Full auto:700 damage QL 30ish)
Sentinel (Pistols, best Pistol outside FA's no longer dropped))
Mausers (Best Fixer SMG)
Native alloy staff (Best 1hb for criticals)
Stun batons (best damage ratio 1hb with stun effect)
Rider Executioners (best 1hs melee weapon:boy do I wish i went 1hs at times, but the headcracker and equipping Higher QL 1hb more than make up for it)
Vector ND shotguns (For low level Docs)
Vector Lizard Shotguns (for high level docs + 25 Psychic)
Not sure on 2hs or 2hb weapons (maybe girders)
or if you are looking for anyother type of weapons let me know.

Not be on much over the next two weeks as Im out of town, but will be on now and then.

Imryl
Imryl

Postby Ginaboo » Sun Nov 18, 2001 5:57 pm

Hey Imry, thats great..

I use Rifles.. not Assault rifles just rifles that use rifle skill and aim shot only. I currently use a ql 74 , anything higher would be Rockin. I also use Steel Nadir or just steel ribbed armor. **Sense+Agi* Armor. im in ql 50-55 right now. Any help there would be great too.
Thanks Babes

Boo
Rkff Events Advisor Kinda Type Person and all around Clown!
Ginaboo
Events Manager/Advisor

Return to The exchange