Nano bank?

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Nano bank?

Postby Jasper2002 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:59 am

I have about 10 backpacks with assorted nanos and discs covering all professions and organising them is a nightmare, so I am going to set up a toon to hold these and park him inside the HQ. He will be able to accept nano's from all, but as I cannot dual screen, I would have to relog to get a nano for someone. This is not a problem so long as you can wait a little while from time to time :)

I will sort the nanos and discs separately by profession. Now there is nothing really expensive there, like GA4 (Hold me :D) or NSII, but they are the main nanos that most professions get by with every day.

Once I have sorted out how to post the lists here I will.

Btw, is there a way of posting the contents of ur bp's without posting the items one by one to helpbot?, i.e. an XML parser linked to Auno or AODB?

I will start collecting some carbonrich rocks whilst I am travelling around, or just looking for something to do and keep those there too
Jasper2002

Postby Legrandchef » Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:27 am

If you would like someone to share the burden a bit, I will take care of all the NT nanos. Are you thinking of keeping all nanos or just non-shop ones?

Chef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Postby Jasper2002 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:45 am

All the nano's and discsI have are mission drops and most are above ql 100 so may not be shop buyable.

On a separate note, one nano that I would appreciate if anyone has a spare is Master Escapologist, fixer root/snare remover
Jasper2002

Postby Freuty » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:46 am

Jasp, nice idea, for help inventorying your bags, try the AO Inventory System ... never used it myself, usually just chuck everything at Helpbot .. but I've heard it is supposed to work well when u have a ton of bags to sort out.

I will organise my nanos and hand them over.
Freuty, Veteran
Luvingston, Veteran
Freuty

Return to The exchange