Items for soldier at level 70?

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Items for soldier at level 70?

Postby Legrandchef » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:55 pm

Chefsoldier managed to get his Guardian Tank Armour tonight (at first kill, lucky so and so) and has made his first step on the way to becoming a tower defender. Thanks to generosity of guild members he is wearing a nice blaster. He currently has level 90 imps in and is level 61. I was planning to take him up to level 70 and park him near our base in ND. Would it be worth hunting up symbiants for him? If so, any tips on level and type. Currently he is wearing 55 carbonum. Any suggestions as to his development over the next nice levels would be welcome as well as any items he might use.

thanks in advance,

Chef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Postby Renegader » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:13 pm

I'm wearing QL101 CAS set on my 60 soldier, but I sure would love to get my hands on a full set of this armor.
Havent seen many soldier with that set, i have a few parts on my char, but no one high enough to use really.
Mantis armor is really sweet aswell.
As for symbs, thats up to you m8 :) Just get a shit load of NCU to fill with outside buffs :P

- Ren
- Retired
Renegader

Postby Ulna » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:20 pm

Mantis Armor! The Pernicious is nice too with the mods ... but Mantis is + HP and Damage-Modifier (of course not for PB :()

I will look if I have some low lvl symbs but probably you'll do better with implants at this level.
Ulna

Postby trgeorge » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:49 am

Just found some ql 130 pilgrim boots...didn't interest myself into them as to see if they are any good, but it's an option
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Postby Legrandchef » Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:52 am

I'd like a look at them when we are online together. Don't know anything about them though:)

Chef
If you were at Druss' funeral, and did not weep, there is something wrong with you.
Legrandchef

Postby trgeorge » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:12 pm

They are red an shiny...oh and if you click them together 3 times you're taken home (main reason why OTAR don't use them...too many deserters).
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Return to The exchange