Cerberus Nano Bank

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Cerberus Nano Bank

Postby Jasper2002 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:27 am

I have sorted the nano crystals by profession, with a lot of help from Minero who did most of the work. I will start doing the ID discs as soon as I can and will be posting the results here.

I may get some (a lot) of the discs wrong as they do not tell me which profession they are for so please let me know if there are any errors.

Initial reactions are that we should all start an Adventurer alt as I have 4 backpacks of nanos for them. All professions are well supported except Fixer's, most of who's beneficial nanos are shop bought anyway. There are a few gems in there too, not gonna tell you what they are until they are posted :D

As you bring backpacks with discs and nanos can you please bring one spare, empty backpack too, to allow me to sort them easier. Thank you :)

The buff bank are also ready awaiting stock, so any thing that is either a shop bought special, eg buffing guns for treatment, or any base skills at very low ql (if you see something and you can afford please fill a backpack of them), or any mission drop buffing items, pillows, NCU, belts, scopes etc bring them along.

The implant bank is also ready so any ql 125+ implants, empty or not bring them along. Any clusters that you have bring them too, I will sort them by slot.

I do reserve the right to remove any item not worth keeping, for example any Jobe implant giving nothing really, with stupidly high requirements to equip, and we do get them. Unfortunately Jobe implants cannot be cleaned or added to. If anyone feels the need to blitz ql 250 implants and clusters, or has spare then I should be able to clean those too now :)

Please post any requirements that you have for nano's straight away as I will have less to sort later. Bear in mind that we are unlikely to have extremely rare Dyna loot like GA discs, NSD :wink: , or things like Lick of the Pest. But post anyway :D
Jasper2002

Postby Minero » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:40 am

Jasp... this is in no way criticism. Im very pleased that you made a guildnano-char.

Will you post the nanos here? Or are we to ask you ingame if you have this or that and you check?

Regards

Minero
Minero

Postby HealerKat » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:49 am

*Moved to another post*
Last edited by HealerKat on Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics; even if you win you're still look like a retard.
HealerKat

Postby Minero » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:23 am

I think someone :roll: have...

:wink:

Minero
Minero

Postby Smacdevil » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:59 am

Great, I'll give you all my nano backpacks - already sorted thank you ;)
Smacdevil

Postby HealerKat » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:16 am

Just a silly question: Does nano's stack??

kat
Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics; even if you win you're still look like a retard.
HealerKat

Postby Jasper2002 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:20 am

In different lines they do. Fixers have 2 lines of HoT's, one short but quick and one long and slow. Both can be run at the same time using the short one for that boost when needed :)

If you check Auno.org you can see the different lines that you nanos fall into, basically if they are in different lines then they can stack. I am sure that there are some exceptions to this but that is basically it.
Jasper2002

Postby HealerKat » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:27 am

Ok.. i do know that they stack that way. but im talking about when we put them in bp's like bullets

kat
HealerKat

Postby trgeorge » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:15 pm

No they don't...you can see if by flag they have (stackable, splitable). Needles to say even if they would stack, they would be useless, if you couldn't split them again.
"War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
-The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians
trgeorge

Postby Ballonmax » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:12 pm

Thoes the nano bank have:

Metal storm and hail of metal full auto buffs.
and
Power burst and The power of three.....
Veteran of Cerberus. :-P
My sigy moved to Jamaica:-P

AO: Ballonmax Lvl 200
Wow:
Ballonmax 70 Dwarf HolyPaladin member of War for fun on killrog server....
Shamannball 30 shamann Guildmaster in Absolutt Norsk
Ballonmax

Return to The exchange