AI Loot discussion

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Postby Smacdevil » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:07 am

jjones666 wrote: I know BH snaffles anything that doesn't get raffled and sells on behalf of org.

Actually I don't - the excess loot is put into bags and when a bag is full I hand over to Jasper. I believe the intention is to start a Cerberus AI bank sale thread, and/or sell the stuff from Cerbaibank market vendor.
Smacdevil

Postby Jasper2002 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:18 am

That is correct, unfortunately the time involved in sorting this out isn't something I have really had so far.

A number of items have been passed over to members, but the majority remains with me.

I have a number of clumps that will need converting before they can be put on the forum, but I will start sorting tonite and get my helpbot lists together for a massive thread.

I think that I will do a thread per type, weapons, bio, junk etc and then anything not sold after 14 days will be sold to a shop term (may be best if Trgeorge does this) to raise whatever funds we can get.

I will also add all of the stuff from old raids too on there.

Obviously if you see something you want then please say so and I'll pass over.

I have about 45 back packs of stuff so far, and have no idea what I looted from APF so will include everything.

I will post every item, including ql 300 stuff, but will post links in exchange to the threads so keep an eye out if you need anything
Jasper2002

Postby jjones2666 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:27 am

lol jasp - sounds like a challange!

if the org bank is not in desperate need then is there any rush?

people can make requests and if you have the item you can dig it out :D

there is a backpack lister program that lists all items in a backpack to a file- all you need to do is open the backpack and close it again. naming the packs would make the items dead easy to find using list view (sorry if teaching grandma how to suck eggs ;) )
jjones2666

Postby Jasper2002 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:41 am

It is not so much a challenge as just having the time.

I have the backpack parser just need to use it.

The problem with random requests is that it take so long to go through every backpack and identify the type and ql, particularly if it is a clump. All the backpacks are in list form, but being across 3 toons it is a pain. By posting on the forum we can gain a lot I think.

I will be selling from Cerbaibank toon as he can be dual logged if needed, and it is clear how much should be transfered to the Org bank as he is very very poor atm :D
Jasper2002

Postby jjones666 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:06 am

Damn, is nobody doing any RL work today?

Any comments on the raid ideas Bot? - before we steer thread completely OT :-)

Oh, and sorry for misquoting what u do with loot - important thing is it goes to Jasp/Org for selling which is what I thought.

-jj-
jjones666

Postby Jasper2002 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:12 am

Agreed, the thread should not be derailed from its' original purpose.

Btw working RL 12 hours today, just posting on lunch :D
Jasper2002

Postby jjones666 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:37 am

Hehe, I'm slacking here in RL work too Jasp :-)

Remind me later, I have some AI loot from my ill-fated omni raid the other day, including a nice ql 174 pistol which might be of some use to someone.

Cheers,

-jj-
jjones666

Postby Ukulele » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:41 am

I have some AI junk in my inventory too which I have looted from alien raids. Just been waiting to sort them out to a one bag.. I think there might be few usable items too.
:aliendance:
Ukulele

Return to The exchange