2hE Implants made ?

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

2hE Implants made ?

Postby iNstabil » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:24 am

Anyone here that could help me out in constructing 1 Right & 1 Left Arm implant buffing 2hE?

Currently using 2 that were made by Patherson ages ago buffing 2hE 63 + 38... can't remember the QL or requirements but considering I was able to equip them at lvl 50 on an Enf I'd say they are way past due for a 128 Keeper.

Sure Symbiants buff other stuff, but these 2 would be handy for twink reasons when I need to equip weapons and stuff.

So, anyone?
iNstabil

Postby MissCarmen » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:45 am

Probably many that can help you with this Instabil. Just ask in orgchat. Just go buy the needed clusters and have the implants in the right ql you want ready to be assembled.

Hugs
MissCarmen

Postby MissCarmen » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:50 am

oh

And if you are unsure about the what you need and where, use

Nanonanny, found here: http://ao.stratics.com/content/tools/aotools.php

Hugs
MissCarmen

Postby buzzed » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:55 am

or i matrix same as nano nanny but has symbs too :)
That is just my 2 creds. :)
buzzed

Postby iNstabil » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:31 am

Argh.. I hate those tools as their level of complexity is beyond my intelligence :D

Why can't life be easy?
iNstabil

Postby Smacdevil » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:08 am

Hehe, iNstabil, I know what you mean, but really once you get the hang of it you'll know a whole lot more about the game ;)

Another nice implant design utility which I think will be even better than Nano Nanny: http://r217.d1.funcom.com/showthread.php?t=409976

Quick guide:
Each skill you have has 3 possible nano-clusters, called shining, bright and faded. Shining is the best one that adds most skill.

There are 13 implant locations on your char, and each implant can contain 1 Shining, Bright and Faded cluster - so for a full set you will need to buy up to 13 empty implants and 39 clusters.

Any particular cluster only fits in one specific implant slot, for instance 2hE clusters only go in Right Arm (shining), Left Arm (Bright) and Waist (Faded).

So for a full set of buffing implants for 2hE, you need to get the empty implants for both arms and waist, and the clusters. Clusters can only be so much lower QL than the basic implant, try to stay within 86% of the implant's QL when shopping. Clusters can be higher QL than the implant.

Note: Refined clusters (i.e. ql 201+) can only be used in refined Implants. Also, it's impossible to disassemble refined implants.
Last edited by Smacdevil on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smacdevil

Postby Ukulele » Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:07 am

It's also good to remember that faded + bright together give the same amount of skill as shining one. Important at least for pet classes to keep that in mind when planning your implants.. :)
:aliendance:
Ukulele

Postby iNstabil » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:58 pm

Thanks for the guide and hints guys, will give it a shot. I feel a strong urge to defeat the complexity and get me some twink implants :P
iNstabil

Return to The exchange