Dillon armor

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Dillon armor

Postby Shinali » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:04 am

Does anyone have Dillon (not nova dillon) armor ql 200(or close) gloves, helmet, sleeves or trousers to borrow? They give nice sta bonus it seems
Shinali

Postby Smacdevil » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:46 am

Sorry to say that only one Dillon armor piece is actually ingame (boots I think), so you'll have to go with other types pieces for the rest of the slots :/
Smacdevil

Postby Jasper2002 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:04 am

I'll be on tonight so will check my buffing bags.

Don't forget Sekutech in your equations tho, and there is mch more in terms of buffing items.

Let me know what skills you are trying to buff and I'll see what I have :)

I think most of us have close to full sets of Nova Dillon armor if it isjust for the Stamina buffs.

Although Dillon armor is in the database as of patch 14.21 it is rarer than Nova. I will check to see what is available and what I may have tonight.
Jasper2002

Postby Shinali » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:12 pm

I was afraid it was too good armor to be true with +10 sta every piece (except boots) :( Jasp im only after stamina here for some bellum armor. Sekutek is agi&str. but oh well I do have most of the nova dillon pieces i think and body of the servant of eight(+10). and will have to get 1&½ lvls before trying to twink bellum on anyways i think but lemme know if you have anything useful :)
Shinali

Return to The exchange