Carbonum armour

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Carbonum armour

Postby Hejiro » Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:18 am

Hey guys, Flameforge has a near-complete set of QL21 carbonum armour that an alt bought for him (LOL, now I'm broke). He then bought a QL38 set, so the QL21 is available for anyone who needs it.

Abilities requirements are Agl and Sta.

Best part about this armour is the +NCU and +MaxNano! Really nice for enforcer who doesn't have much nano, although AC isn't overly great.

Also, peeps around level 60.... try to find the Programmed Photon Particle Emitter (Shape Soft Armor) item that apparently is random mission loot. This item is required to make carbonum. Or maybe Cogs already has one? I dunno.
Hejiro

What are the req's?

Postby Twiggytee » Mon Dec 16, 2002 9:20 am

I went broke myself getting implants and buffs. I have some armor that Bigs got for me when I first starting out, and have been augmenting with mission loot. If you feel the need to give it away, Twiggy's your girl :)
Twiggytee

Postby Hejiro » Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:12 pm

Being level 18 already you should be able to get into better armour than QL21 :) Still, if you still want it when we next see each other, consider it yours.

Is Twiggy maxing out Stamina? I may be able to scrounge up some nice fixery items for you.
Hejiro

Trying...

Postby Twiggytee » Mon Dec 16, 2002 4:11 pm

My Stamina is pretty good :)

I have been keeping Stamina high, and I have used the Stamina buff (+12) to to equip stuff.
Twiggytee

*hmm*

Postby Dirty-1 » Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:31 pm

just thinking, but isnt there a mission around that will give you all items needed for making carbonum armor?
..or am i way off here? i remember my brother playing a bit and then getting a mission like that, although being very low level and newbies we died on our travel there. and in the frustration of our first death we deleted the mission *lol*
Dirty-1

Postby Cogs » Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:42 pm

Hejiro, you are so right! Im desperately looking for both the PPPE Shape sodt armor, and the PPPE Shape hard armor. I have the skills necessary to make armor, but alas not those 2 very important pieces.
I am unable to make any armor without them, except for the CAS armor.
Also, on your travels, make sure to save any pieces of Notum Chips or fragments you might find. They are used in the making of both armor and cloaks.

Cogs
Cogs

Postby Hejiro » Thu Dec 19, 2002 3:31 pm

Dirteeh, I don't know of that quest... What I have heard is that the PPPE items are found in level 60 missions. Then you have to buy the carbonum sheets, which are expensive but freely available, so I doubt they would be "free" in a quest.

But if you find out more, let us know.
Hejiro

Postby BigSwede » Fri Dec 20, 2002 3:52 am

Oh nice. I think I can roll 60 missions with hat. Are they mission loot or do you need to be lucky and find them in chests or as boss loot?
BigSwede

Postby Hejiro » Fri Dec 20, 2002 3:14 pm

Going by what I've heard and I think what AnarchyArcanum says, the devices are found in chests! :( And maybe also corpse loot.
Hejiro

Postby BigSwede » Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:18 am

Ah ok, I'll do a few solos and see what I can find
BigSwede

Return to The exchange