New member comes bearing gifts! (don't laugh! :***()

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

New member comes bearing gifts! (don't laugh! :***()

Postby Nagarius » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:50 pm

*Waves hi to everyone*

If any of this stuff would be usefull to anyone feel free to let me know. My character in game is Nagarius. I know it's not much but its all I have of worth aside from what is actually on my character. (Pathetic I know =P)

General
QL 100 Collar Casero de la Cripta

Adventurer
QL 140 Jobe Surveyor Personal Pistol

Soldier
QL 250 Bellum Badonis Armor Gloves
QL 250 Bellum Badonis Armor Helmet

Misc
QL 150 Ancient Container
QL 200 Growing Chest Symbiant, Artillery Unit Aban ( GrowingCA )
QL 220 Persisting Brain Symbiant, Artillery Unit Aban ( PersistingBA )
QL 132 CAS Symbiotic Body Armor <------ FULL SET
QL 102 Panther

Things Im looking for -

Any MP centric items. (Doing my best to not a gimped lvl 82 MP lol)
Shades of Lucubration
Blackshirt of Zuwadza
Virral Triumvirate Egg x2

Keep in mind you don't have to give me anything if you want to use any of the items I posted. But I appreciate any help! :)

If I'm not in game or seem to be AFK for a long time, feel free to post here and I'll get on and hand over the items.
Nagarius

Re: New member comes bearing gifts! (don't laugh! :***()

Postby Psymonator » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:56 pm

Nagarius wrote:(Pathetic I know =P)

Why is that pathetic, but dude, you don't have to give away all ur phatz you know ;) just if anyone happens to need summin they will usually say so n you can speak up :D

And welcome to the org :)

Psy.... feeling a bit like a coconut atm :(
Psymon The hot Korean Pimp!!! Who Gets With ALL The Ladies!!!
Psymonator

Postby Nagarius » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:02 pm

Well I only used the word pathetic as thats really all I have to show for playing as long as I have. (Although I'm just now starting to play after a year, gave alot of my stuff to new people in WA just before I left then, but still)

And I'm not giving away all my phatz. hehe. If someone was to use any of this, I would trust them enough to expect that I could have it back if I needed. But as it stands its all just collecting dust in banks so I thought I would let everyone know so hopefully someone here can put some of it to use. I know I would have certainly appreciated someone willing to loan me a JSPP back when I bought mine instead of having to spend as much as I did on it. So although I can't go back in time and make that happen, I can try and make it happen for someone else now. :D/

My only regret is that I don't have more to list at the moment.
Nagarius

Postby Selavi » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:08 am

Hi, and welcome to the boards Nagarius

That pistol there is pretty rare and expensive. I wouldnt just "lend" that out to someone I didnt know and trust if I were you ;) Not that people here arent trustworthy, but just a good rule of thumb imo :)
They call this war a cloud over our nation.
Man made this weather, and now he is standing in the rain, saying ”Shit! Its raining!”
Selavi

Postby Saudonan » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:16 am

Hi and welcome,

You can probably sell the stuff you're offering and raise enough cash to buy all the stuff you want ;-)
Saudonan

Postby Nagarius » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:01 am

Well, the JSPP I would use a tad bit discretion on. I would want to make sure they have at least been with the guild long enough to where it isn't likely they would take it and run. But really though I didn't join a guild with members I don't intend on trusting. :) It's just a risk that comes with part of being in a guild. In order for there to mutual trust, it has to start somewhere right? This is just my good faith offering. :)

And yeah, the only reason I would need anything back is to sell them for things I need and otherwise couldn't get. Which I will avoid doing unless it starts to gimp me. (too late! lol)

I could of sworn I had another Bellum piece somewhere...I really need to organize all my backpacks on my characters, god. Was either the body armor or pants... :?

WTB QL 300 Organizer Pet (Of Doom) PST

<.<

>.>
Nagarius

Postby Murderall » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:35 am

Eyup dude..welcome to cerbs :)

The coolest org on RK.....well obviously, as I'm in it 8)
Teh Coolest agent on Rubi-Ka 8)

Teh stuff I use right now Out of date!
Murderall

Hey

Postby DoctorLeo » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:36 am

Saw you online last night... Welcome!!
***LIFE WITHOUT RISK IS NO LIFE AT ALL***
Out on the Prairie hiding from Tornadoes. Don't need to meet Dorothy today and I dont trust the Wizard.
DoctorLeo

Postby Kid » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:08 am

Welcome Nagarius,

I'll give you a welcome hug when I finally get back in-game when RL settles down.

And you have no reason to feel gimped. Afterall, I am the master gimp. I don't think I have anything worth more than 5m credits on any of my toons (and I have quite a few). I'm one of the laziest people when it comes to camping, and that seems to be the only way to get the really good stuff (other than buying which requires crazy # of credits).

It's hard to see you as gimped when u are offering for free a JSSP that does more damage than my adv's 2 guns combined !!!
-The Doc that runs away lives to die another day.
-I am not prejudiced againts Omni's. I hate everyone equally.
-My computer goes down on me more often than my girlfriend.

==Kidkungfu
==Kidonatural
==Kidmeta
Kid

NO way

Postby DoctorLeo » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:28 pm

Can you believe ANYONE lives in Kansas... HE does. What a loser... kansas. Where is that anyway?????? Probably the Pit of the World.... Barren waste land. OMG what a loser.... Kansas. No one lives there... Get him out... Ban him!! Kansas????? Where??? WE do not need any like him living in a God forsaken place like KANSAS...

OHHHH wait.. (looks at map) OMG I live there.... opps.. NVM... ignore above

Leo the EMBARRASSED Cowboy
***LIFE WITHOUT RISK IS NO LIFE AT ALL***
Out on the Prairie hiding from Tornadoes. Don't need to meet Dorothy today and I dont trust the Wizard.
DoctorLeo

Re: NO way

Postby Kid » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:27 am

DoctorLeo wrote:Can you believe ANYONE lives in Kansas... HE does. What a loser... kansas. Where is that anyway?????? Probably the Pit of the World.... Barren waste land. OMG what a loser.... Kansas. No one lives there... Get him out... Ban him!! Kansas????? Where??? WE do not need any like him living in a God forsaken place like KANSAS...

OHHHH wait.. (looks at map) OMG I live there.... opps.. NVM... ignore above

Leo the EMBARRASSED Cowboy

Finally, the embarrassment sets in....took long enough.
-The Doc that runs away lives to die another day.
-I am not prejudiced againts Omni's. I hate everyone equally.
-My computer goes down on me more often than my girlfriend.

==Kidkungfu
==Kidonatural
==Kidmeta
Kid

Postby Nagarius » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:24 pm

Not only do I live in Kansas, I live in what is arguably the smallest and most backwards town IN Kansas. That is a whole other level of shame right there. The pit of my soul was corroded with the residue of America's stagnancy. I am now a wraith with no heart as the red-blooded American white eyes have eaten it and I'm destined to live in the shadows of humanity, here in Edgerton, Kansas. The voices in my head reverberate with chants of "Nascar", "Git er dun", "Yeeee haw", "Pauly Shore", "little lady"...which accounts for the pile of corpses I have kept locked away in my basement. And when neighbors inquire to me as to what the smell is, I tell them its the hides of many bucks I have hunted in the good ol US of A and that I'm too patriotic to use sissy methods of sterilization and use the manly method of skinning them with my teeth and a small pocket knife (Made in the USA ofcourse). The neighbor then lets out a loud, hardy, "BOOOOY HOWDY!!", slaps me on my shoulder and says "Well dun I'll tell ya yessum you betcha" and goes about his ignorant business. Almost hitting me in the face with his mullet as he turns to walk away. I then write his name on my list of "Good ol boys to cleanse". Some times I draw a smiley face by their names as the thought of what I intend to do them is the only thing on this grey redundant world I have to smile about.

I...

Wait...

<.<

>.>

Did...I...say that out loud?

Nahhhh....

Nagarius the Anti Kansas Cowboy
Nagarius

Return to The exchange