About pppe

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

About pppe

Postby BigSwede » Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:09 am

It seems hard to fint this device. We need one for Cogs so he can make us nice armor.
Please, if anyone finds this, DO NOT SELL IT! Give it to Cogs so he can make us all some groovy armor.
BigSwede

Postby Cogs » Fri Jan 10, 2003 9:38 am

Thanks, Big! :D
I have the pppe(shape soft armor), so the next piece to get is the pppe(hard armor) version.
With the soft version, I can make us CAS, Bronto, Mantis, Dragon armor, and some various hods, made from monster parts. Im sure it will have some other use eventually, as well.
As you all prolly know, to make these pieces, we need notum chips/fragments, we need patches of bronto hide, we need mantis body parts (SD) and for the Dragon armor, we need to kick Tarasques butt! That is NO easy task, lol.
With the pppe(hard), I will aslo be able to make Carbonum armor, a very fine armor set, and well suited for nano users.

Any questions, dont hesitate to shout online :D

Cogs
Cogs

Postby Flameforge » Sun Jan 12, 2003 4:02 pm

Dragon armour... oohhhh. I imagine the QL of that starts very high.

I must say the mantis armour is really to my liking, even though it's more suited to a soldier. But I suspect I'll be too high for it when we actually get some ;)

CAS is probably more suited anyway. What do I need for that? Organic armour was it? And chips the same QL?
Flameforge
Website monkey

Postby Cogs » Sun Jan 12, 2003 5:04 pm

Yes, Flame...organic or graft, and chips of somewhat same ql, not below ql of armor, to be safe.
We have some ql 70ish mantis armor, think boots, pants and a body. But, its too low for your char, I would assume.

Cogs
Cogs

Postby Amitaii » Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:35 pm

Those things are very expensive, ive seen them go for 50-80 million credits. Maybe we can get together and start a fund for a PPE Hard for Cogs. I saw a good post on making extra cash on the AO Boards yesterday. Just an idea. https://forums.anarchy-online.com/showt ... adid=90804
Amitaii

Postby Leadpumper » Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:07 pm

I gave Cogs the PPPE (Hard Armor) so hes set for Armor Production :lol:
Leadpumper

Postby BigSwede » Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:39 pm

Awesome! But that must have been a while ago right?
BigSwede

Return to The exchange