Ritual Knife of Krys

Ask for new equipment, or dump your old stuff.

Postby Voracia » Thu Oct 18, 2001 4:27 am

I am posting this message for our dear Dr. Isalunam. I found a Ritual Knife of Krys the other day. I loked at its stats and immediately decided to sell it. The reqs were so low that it reminded me of the pillows ive seen. And since everyone i know wants pillows as wepaons (still not sure why though), i decided to put it up on the Guild cahnnel. I got 2 resonses. First was that someone else had found one and that it sold for CRAP! The second was the most prolly the most exasperated begging i had ever heard (well, since i was a real noob and had no idea what i was doing or even trying to so). And of course then Isalunam explained where the knife is from and why he wanted it. I was more than happy to give it to him. But the very next day, I ran into a Dr. in newland who had 2 ql 120's on him. And the look was quite impressive! So, on Isalunam's behalf, if happen to see one of these kinfes as a mission reward or maybe on the shopping channel, grab it. I'm sure it will get into appreciative hands.
Voracia
Veteran

Postby Imryl » Sat Nov 03, 2001 8:03 pm

Soft Pillows with importants stripes are good at high level, giving in excess of + 25 for multiple nano abilities...personally I think its a waste of IP's :wink: Since they require 1hb, sneak attack, fast attack, brawling etc etc, a whole line of blue or dark blue skills for nano mages.
Personally Id go for Lizard Shotguns +25 Psychic and uses only Shotgun skill, lowest QL is 75 though, prior to that its Vektor ND Shotguns, awesome guns for many non combat orientated classes though mainly Doc's (It gets pretty annoying when a Level 50 Doc does more damage in a critical than a level 60 Enforcer :smile:
Imryl

Return to The exchange